Research Square is founded after having identified there’s an entire market supporting academic researchers and scientist finding a job on the one hand and on the other supporting customers in the searching for the brightest minds available.
The cornerstone of our success as a specialists recruitment agency is our team working at Research Square. We all are either engineers or scientists ourselves and / or specialized in the recognizing, identifying and training of the soft skills of our employees.
We speak the language of our researchers and we understand the technical challenges of our customers. We scout, screen, select and employ the brightest candidates and connect them with the most innovative challenges available where our search is built specific to each individual customer in order to tailor their individual needs.
Whether you’re looking for an R&D position or you are looking to employ talented professionals, you can rely on Research Square to meet your needs. We partner with our clients to assess their individual specific needs and following up we pair those needs with talented scientific and research professionals from within our network to serve both parties.
At Research Square we provide consulting and direct hire staffing solutions in many areas and applications related to research and development.
Research Square has a large and diverse network ranging from large multinationals to small start-up and scale-ups. We are directly connected with R&D managers and directors seeking the best candidates available to strengthen their department and meet their technical goals smoothening and speeding up the recruitment process.
As a Researcher Machine Vision with expertise in machine vision you will find the challenge for the further development and maintenance of highly innovate robotic systems and other advanced autonomous robot systems used on global scale.
• Develop out-of-the-box embedded vision systems within multi-disciplinary teams;
• Apply computer vision;
• Design, implement and unit test embedded vision software;
• Maintain existing embedded vision software;
• Setup test procedures together with the Test Department;
• The opportunity to work in an innovative and international environment;
• State of the art technology with a variety of interesting projects and products;
• A lot of freedom to organize your own work;
• The ability to work from home;
• Elaborate training for personal and professional development;
• MSc or PhD in a relevant technical discipline.
• 7+ years’ experience with machine vision and computer vision
• Experience with vision libraries such as OpenCV
• Experience with programming languages such as C, C++, Matlab, Python.
• Experience with real-time Linux based operating systems.
• Experience with programming and use of Mathlab.
• Knowledge of vision technologies such as Time Of Flight, Structured Light, Stereo camera, Laser
• Knowledge of networks and protocols, such as CAN, Ethernet.
• Knowledge of robotized / automated mechatronic systems.
• Experience with Scrum is a plus.
• Experience or knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS) is a plus.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||robotics, mechatronics, engineering, matlab, robot, vision, technology, PhD, c, c++, python|