Systems Engineer (Aerospace) Job Description
Systems Engineer (salary negotiable) This client is located in Germany and is a global player in the Aerospace industry.
- Debugging and troubleshooting of Embedded Control Systems using STTE
- Formal system testing using STTE
- Generation of System Verification Test Procedure (SVT) in cooperation with software test plans
- Generate evidence of test coverage
- Requirements Management with DOORS
- Target system C167 Microcontroller, Tasking C166 Compiler
- Configuration Management by ClearCase
- Problem Reporting by Clearquest
- Development Standard DO254, DO-178B
Systems Engineer (Aerospace) Job Requirements
- Senior System Engineer in commercial Aerospace
- Strong Knowledge in Requirements Engineering / Requirements Management, Configurations Management and Verification & Validation
- Good knowledge of the Tools: DOORS, Clearcase, Clearquest
- Good Knowledge of Aerospace Standards DO254, DO178
- Generation of structured test plans and procedures
- Configuration and maintenance of LINUX based front ends of STTE
At least beginner's level of German is expected with the willingness to learn fluently the language.
We can only consider candidates who have the right to work in Germany and who do not require sponsorship.
Systems Engineer (Aerospace) Application Information
If you are an aerospace engineer and if you are looking for the opportunity to evolve and work in an exciting, multicultural and dynamic environment, then please apply today. Submit your CV by the apply button below.
For any question call Mathias Elhaut at: +32 (0)2 791 6560.
Systems Engineer (Aerospace) Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years