ASML is an innovation leader in the semiconductor industry. We provide chipmakers with everything they need – hardware, software and services – to mass produce patterns on silicon through lithography.
Quality Manager Stage Position Measurement Job Description
Are you eager to apply your management skills in a challenging high tech environment? Is your interest triggered by driving quality in a team of highly skilled technical people with a design focus?And do you have affinity with design processes in a technical environment? Then this job could be your stepping stone to further develop yourself in an interesting ASML career.
As Quality Manager Stage Position Measurement you take responsibility for the definition, alignment and execution of the Quality strategy and roadmap of the Stage Position Measurement department within the D&E Bottom cluster.
- Defines and aligns the department’s quality strategy as member of the department management staff
- Executes and reports on process improvement projects as part of the quality strategy at department level and/or sector level.
- Leads/participates in project teams in analyzing process gaps, identifying improvements, support implementation and securing consolidation within the department.
- Provides input from department into cluster and sector Quality roadmap and vice versa.
- Reports on quality status, communicates quality message in groups and on department level. Improves transparency.
- Supports, reviews and coaches project teams and their engineers on the quality of technical solutions proposed and deliverables produced.
- Enables the staff to execute their accountability in quality control by maintaining and deploying department’s processes, providing regular reporting on process adherence to group leaders and project leaders.
- Facilitates the Feedback loop and Lessons Learned in the various departmental groups and competences.
- Manages departmental Technical Competences and chairs regular meetings with competence leaders.
Quality Manager Stage Position Measurement Job Requirements
Master degree (M.Sc.) in Electronics OR Mechatronics or any other technical oriented study with relevant experience in the field of (technical) Quality Management.
- More than 3 years of work experience in technically-driven international organization(s), preferably within a development environment.
- Experience as quality manager.
- Experienced in quality methods and tools like e.g., 6 Sigma, value stream analysis, 5 Why’s analysis, Kaizen, brainstorming sessions, problem solving techniques, FMEA, 8D , Ishikawa diagrams.
- Knowledgeable in international quality standards. (ISO9001/14001/ TS16949), (development) process assessments and audits.
Context of the position
- Ability to manage complex relationships between various professional disciplines and organizational levels.
- Excellent stakeholder management and team leader skills, able to collaborate across all levels of the organization with an open attitude.
- Excellent ability to manage change with the ability to overcome resistance and persist in achieving mission.
- Strong communication skills, good listener, with the ability to present information verbally and in written format.
- Self-propelling - learning & (Quality) improvement mindset and change management.
- Hands-on mentality to get the job done.
- Drive for continuous improvement; making use of the lessons learned.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Good knowledge of English.
The mission of the Quality group is to support and strengthen technology development by ensuring and improving Quality Control, reducing risks, driving Improvement and Assurance providing insight on D&E processes and deliverables with a predictable outcome. With a continuous growing demand for faster delivery of latest technology, good Quality and reliability becomes more and more challenging. This means that our processes must become more effective and efficient. We do this by monitoring and driving success pro-actively ensuring product Quality (Quality control), securing process adherence and implement lessons learned (Quality assurance) and continuously improve our WoW (Quality improvement).
The Quality Manager Stage Position Measurement will report to the Cluster Quality Manager and will be part of the Stage Position Measurement department staff. Next to this the manager will coach/facilitate towards group leaders with regard to quality matters. He/she facilitates or advises on quality initiatives and quality improvement in the various departmental groups.
Quality Manager Stage Position Measurement Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Quality Manager Stage Position Measurement Summary
Electronics / Components
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Quality, Manager, Technical, Quality Management, Management, ASML
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next