Vermilion is an international energy producer that seeks to create value through the acquisition, exploration, development and optimization of producing assets in North America, Europe and Australia. Our business model emphasizes organic production growth augmented with value-adding acquisitions, along with returning capital to investors when economically warranted. Vermilion's operations are focused on the exploitation of light oil and liquids-rich natural gas conventional resource plays in North America and the exploration and development of conventional natural gas and oil opportunities in Europe and Australia.
Well Intervention Coordinator Job Description
Vermilion Energy Netherlands B.V. (VEN) has an excellent opportunity for a Well Intervention Coordinator primarily based in Amsterdam with potential flexibility. This position will report directly to the Asset Manager. The Well Intervention Coordinator is responsible for the oversight, planning and execution (via well servicing supervisors) of all well intervention and servicing activities of VEN in a safe, well designed and cost-effective manner. This roles includes management of well servicing supervisors and third party contractors with internal interface with the engineering, operations, HSE, drilling and permitting departments.
Well Intervention Coordinator
Amsterdam | 0,8- 1,0 FTE | HBO+
Position Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the entire planning phase and safe execution through to the Well Servicing Supervisors and contractors of all well intervention and servicing activities promoting a safe working environment;
- Coordinate directly with the production, exploitation and reservoir engineers to ensure the well intervention proposals are feasible and optimized to address the subsurface or well issue being addressed;
- Develop and manage the well servicing schedule to make sure activities are planned, notified and liaised with necessary stakeholders to ensure execution on time;
- Generate, review and sign off detailed workover program, including those generated by others, to deliver safe, efficient and effective well servicing activities;
- Submit, review and revise accordingly workover programs with Independent Well Examiners and Regulators;
- Responsible for cost estimating, AFE preparation, cost tracking, invoice review and cost look backs;
- Provide required inputs for permitting requirements in a timely fashion such as Barmm documents;
- Engage contractors at the correct times and ensuring proper resources and equipment are available to execute the jobs on schedule;
- Ensure the Well Servicing Supervisors are implementing the daily program based on the approved well intervention / completion programs;
- Responsible for managing local inventory and the inventory at the yards of our main contractors, track the changes and make sure that all required equipment for the well intervention jobs are made up and available well in advance for a successful job execution;
- Responsible for understanding the Dutch rules and regulations around mining and ensuring that all programs adhere to the required laws, decrees, and regulations;
- Responsible for ensuring that incidents are reported and actively investigated with action items being closed out efficiently;
- Create and present lookbacks, presentations and updates to management and other stakeholders when requested;
- Mentor of Production Engineers with respect to intervention activities;
- Provide well site supervision as required at the well site.
Well Intervention Coordinator Job Requirements
Essential Experience & Skills
Attributes & Characteristics
- Master’s degree in an Engineering discipline;
- 7+ years of experience in an international environment;
- Required Training / Certificates:
- IWCF Well Control is required for this position
- Offshore Medical
- NORM Awareness
- NOGEPA 1.4 GAS Measurement
- NOGEPA 0.8 Intro to H2S – required for H2S sites
- o Atex Basics – required to be a permit Authority
- o NORM TMS (formerly NORMS level 5B) – optional
- Positive and engaging personality;
- Able to prioritize competing activities;
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English and Dutch is a necessity;
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals.
- Netherlands based office, international company, headquartered in Alberta, Canada;
- Diverse asset base in Europe, Australia, US and Canada;
- 20-year history of market outperformance;
- Challenging and inspiring environment that embraces teamwork and collaboration;
- Strong community investment and committed to giving back to the communities where our people live and work.
Vermilion is committed to ensuring we conduct our activities in a manner that will protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors and the public. Our HSE vision is to fully integrate Health, Safety and Environment into our business, where our culture is recognized as a model by industry and stakeholders, resulting in a healthy workplace free of incidents. All positions at Vermilion require a commitment to high levels of excellence in respect to HSE, reinforcing our corporate Core Values of Excellence, Trust, Respect, and Responsibility.
This position is a full time position (0,8- 1,0 FTE)
and will require presence in both the office and on site in various location across our operating area. This position is a standard working hours position, however during all well service activities this position is required to be on call (including evenings, nights, and weekends 24/7). During peak times work outside regular working hours may be required.
Well Intervention Coordinator Application Information
We look forward to hearing from you! For information on the position please contact Sophia Ruiter: Tel. 0031 (0)517 493 327. You can apply via the application button.
Read more about working at Vermilion Energy the Netherlands B.V. at Work with us | Vermilion Energy Netherlands
Posting Close Date: Until a suitable Candidate is identified
Outstanding People. Outstanding Opportunities.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Well Intervention Coordinator Summary
Compliance & security
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
||Mining, Oil, Gas, Engineering, Offshore
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next