ASML Technical Graduate Program – Electrical Engineering Job Description
Introduction to the job
We are pleased to announce that ASML is now looking for graduates with background in electrical engineering! The Technical Graduate Program is a great opportunity to start your career in a dynamic and international environment where you will be challenged daily to push technology boundaries further.
If you almost or just completed a bachelor or master’s it is important that you land in a job that inspires you, challenges you and where you can develop yourself. We are aware of how challenging it can be to find the best match in an early career stage. This is why we combined multiple vacancies where your background in electrical engineering could fit perfectly.
By joining our program, you will receive the ideal combination of ‘doing’ and ‘learning’ that will build the fundamentals needed for a technical career at ASML.
Role and responsibilities
We want to make sure our customer can keep printing smaller and smaller features on chips using our machines. To accomplish this we need electrical engineers who can help us combine all areas of electrical engineering in one intricate, state-of-the-art system.
As an electrical engineer at ASML you are involved in designing/integrating various electrical concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products. Depending on your position you for example integrate or design cables, racks, cabinets, PCBA, FPGA, embedded computer systems etc.
We have several open positions available in our Electrical Development (EDEV) department ranging from electrical designers to electrical integrators. You will work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at end to end responsibility of an electrical module or function.
- If you are interested in the design phase you can for example start your career at ASML as connectivity designer, computer systems platform designer or electro mechanical engineer
As a connectivity design engineer you will be responsible to define, realize, qualify, manage and maintain various electronic concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products. The concepts and products we mainly focus on are cables, racks, cabinets, PCBA and visualizing this into schematics.
As a computer systems platform designer you will be designing computer systems hardware for new and existing that are embedded in the ASML products, for example Computers, computer racks/cabinets, processor boards, storage solutions, thin clients, network switches and input devices such as keyboard, mouse and touchscreens.
As an electro mechanical engineer you specify, design (3D and 2D), document and maintain requirements of the various electrical & electromechanical modules within existing and new ASML products. In this your you will become an expert in CAD design, using Siemens NX, & writing Technical Product Documentation (TPD)
- If you are interested in the implementation of electrical designs you can work as an electrical integrator. In this function you will integrate various electronics concepts and products. By executing measurements on test set-up or prototype machines and document results you contribute to the optimization of the integrability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of electrical modules
During our selection day you will have the opportunity to talk with several hiring managers to find out which function fits the best with your interests and ambitions.
ASML Technical Graduate Program – Electrical Engineering Job Requirements
Education and experience
- You have a BSc, MSc in Electrical engineering, Electronics, Electro-Mechanical engineering, Elektronica-ICT, Industriële wetenschappen: Elektro Mechanicaor related field
- You completed your education recently (less than 18 months ago) or you will graduate within 4 months from the selection day
- You have a maximum of 18 months of relevant working experience after your graduation
- Good technical knowledge of electrical engineering electronics
- Basic knowledge of mechanics, mechatronics and software is a plus
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Diversity & Inclusion
- You collaborate actively for the success of your team and ASML
- You are committed to achieve goals and you are self-initiating
- You are hands-on, down-to-earth and pragmatic
- You are passionate about engineering and eager to learn
- You speak and write fluently in English
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.Other information
We offer you
- A contract of one year at ASML, with the possibility of an indefinite contract after the first year
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- 40 days paid leave: 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours)
- 13th month payment
- 8% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Commuting allowance
- Training sessions to develop yourself professionally
- A safe environment to experiment with what you learn
- A close network of other recent graduates and colleagues
- The opportunity to work alongside some of the world’s smartest engineers
ASML Technical Graduate Program – Electrical Engineering Application Information
- The deadline for application is October 31. Within 3 days after the application deadline, we will inform you if your resume has been selected for the first round of the selection process. This consists of a pre-recorded video interview and an online assessment.
- Selection day
- If you pass the first application round you will be invited to our selection day. This will be November 25 2021.
- During this day you will be assessed on different competencies via different activities (e.g. interviews, business game). Based on your performance and your preferences the screening board will decide which candidates best match with the open positions.
- Job offer
- You will be informed within a few working days after the selection day if you will receive a job offer and for which role.
- U.S. controlled technology
- Please note that these positions require access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML Technical Graduate Program – Electrical Engineering Summary
Electronics / Components
0 - 2 years
||Graduate, traineeship, starter, ICT, Electromechanical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Industrial
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next