With the ACUNEX®, LENTIS® and FEMTIS® Brands, Teleon offers state-of-the-art cataract and refractive IOL-solutions.
Let your patients benefit from the market‘s most innovative IOL platform and one of the world‘s leading multifocal technologies. 800.000 multifocal implants worldwide speak for themselves.
Product Manager Job Description
Always wanted to work in a dynamic environment? Are you passionate about innovative medical products? And are you ready to take on a pivotal role at an international company? Then apply now to be our new Product Manager!
We are looking for a new Product Manager to strengthen our team. The role is based in Spankeren, the Netherlands, but you will work closely with your colleagues at our locations in Berlin and Leverkusen. You will report to your manager, who is also based in the Berlin office. Given the dynamic nature of the role, you will also have the opportunity to travel to Berlin frequently.
- As Product Manager, you will have your finger on the pulse. You will develop close relations with doctors so that you know exactly what our customers need. You will also follow developments on the international market. You will use these insights to contribute to the development and improvement of Teleon Surgical’s existing and future product range.
- You will be responsible for formulating and fine-tuning our product strategy, and conduct market and competitive analyses. You will also be responsible for preparing for product launches.
- You will support your colleagues with evaluation of clinical studies and compile marketing material for current and new products.
- You will work closely with the R&D and RA departments, which are also based in the Netherlands.
Product Manager Job Requirements
- Professional and intellectual abilities at the higher professional education level
- A completed degree (at HBO or university level) in a technical or medical subject
- At least 3 years of work experience as Product Manager in the medical technology/ophthalmology sector
- Good analytical skills
- Able to think outside the box; you enjoy developing and sharing innovative ideas
- Excellent command of the English language; knowledge of Dutch and German is a bonus
- Flexible and willing to travel internationally (up to 30% of your time)
- Passionate about medical technology
- Eager to take on new challenges in a dynamic, international environment
Here at Teleon Surgical, we are committed to development – and not just of our innovative products. We take pride in the fact that we offer all our employees the chance to grow and develop as professionals. It is one of the many reasons why so many of our employees enjoy working here, and forge long and successful careers with us. What our employees say:
- Jitka: R&D Engineer: All aspects are in house, you make the complete product from A to Z, if you have a good idea everything is possible, hands-on mentality.
- Robert: Product Manager: Worldwide and varied contacts through a large sales network with distributors on all 5 continents.
- Wouter Purchaser: Feels like home, lots of variety in work, dynamic company in which you must be able to be flexible.
Teleon Surgical is also praised by its employees for the fantastic team spirit. It isn’t just a place you come to work; we are a community of like-minded professionals driven by a passion for innovation. We also care about the welfare of our employees; fun activities and day trips are organized regularly. What to expect:
- Excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic, international company
- Fantastic team spirit, community of driven professionals
- The opportunity to work on many challenging projects
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive salary and an annual variable bonus (up to 10% of your gross annual salary)
- 25 days of annual leave, with the option of purchasing additional days
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Fun activities and trips organized for all employees
- Excellent pension scheme with low personal contributions
Teleon Surgical BV is a dynamic, innovative company specialising in state-of-the-art Intra-Ocular Lenses and accessories for eye surgery. We have a dedicated team of 150 international professionals working at our three our locations in Spankeren, Berlin and Leverkusen. Thanks to our more than 25 years of experience in the IOL industry and our own in-house R&D division and state-of-the-art production facility in Spankeren, we are a leading player in the development of cutting-edge technological solutions for eye surgery.
For more information, visit https://www.teleon-surgical.com/en/international/about-us/about-us/. The region
Spankeren is located in Gelderland, the biggest province in the Netherlands. It boasts many lively and well-connected cities - Apeldoorn, Zutphen, Arnhem and Deventer are just 15-30 minutes away. De Hoge Veluwe national park is also on the doorstep.
Product Manager Application Information
Curious, but need more information?Then please contact Laura Wams (HR Director) on +31 (0) 313 725 621 or [email protected]
Will you be the next member of our enthusiastic team?Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Then submit your letter of motivation and CV via our online application form. Alternatively, you can also submit your application by sending an email to [email protected] Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Product Manager Summary
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next