Founded in 1952, Trelleborg Sealing Solutions was previously a part of the Smiths Group's precision seals business. This business, Polymer Sealing Solutions, consisted of four rubber units. These were Busak+Shamban, Dowty Automotive, Shamban and Forsheda. In 2003, Polymer Sealing Solutions was acquired by Trelleborg AB. The name Busak+Shamban remained with all marketing locations, but the manufacturing locations became known as Trelleborg Sealing Solutions. As of April 2, 2007 the Busak+Shamban name was retired, with all locations being brought under the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions umbrella.
· Make strategy come to life. Make business growth happen by making knowledge available globally, by understanding the opportunities within each segment and translate these solutions to stand out from our current offerings.
· Assure the team is set up for success. Organize balance; ensure every person is energized, challenged, encouraged, and continue to develop a team spirit which energizes every individual.
· Bring innovation. Initiate new solutions pro-actively by introducing new techniques and different approaches of existing solutions and develop solutions for applications in infant stage.
· Sustainability. Put sustainability at the heart of our activities and look for ways to contribute to a more sustainable world by working on projects that make a difference and by developing solutions which are increasingly sustainable.
A strategic role with high visibility where you will be the voice of technique and innovation in the management team.
· Technical master’s degree (civil/mechanical engineering or similar)
· Availability to travel 30-40 % intercontinental
· 10 years of validated experience leading and mentoring technical specialists
· Proven experience and confidence acting in a Management Team
· Strong vision on (wet) infrastructure combined with a high-level understanding of the functionality of waterworks etc.
· Experience with steel and concrete applications in infrastructural projects in contractor or engineering context.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
10 - 15 years
> 15 years
|Job Location:||Ridderkerk, Netherlands|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next