What You’ll Do
As a design engineer physics you successfully drive technology and translate this into product concepts ensuring competitive printing systems. With your strong analytical skills, judgement, enthusiasm and good communication you contribute to developing the heart of our printer products.
In your responsibility in the physics domain, you deliver components of the printing process (like inks, printheads, curing, image processing) verified by experimental set-ups or system level models. Your concepts are about balancing functionality, quality, time-to-market and cost effectiveness, using available technology assets and by developing the right technology assets.
You are responsible for:
· Developing and verifying a working printing process in close contact with your colleagues in chemistry, mechanics, software and electronics.
· Solving technical challenges in our product development process, for example in the field of fluid dynamics or materials science.
Who You’ll Work With
Our international organization has a flat hierarchy, so you’ll be working with lots of other people in an open, creative multidisciplinary environment. That includes our other departments, designers, developers, and architects.
What You Bring
We’re looking for a team player who has:
· You have a Master degree or PhD and a technical education
· Strong technical background in physics and eager to learn
· Capabilities to solve complex physics challenges using experimental and modelling approaches
· Outstanding people management skills - ability to influence and motivate people. Team builder with strong planning/project management skills, a pro-active attitude and experienced in extensive stakeholder management
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills and a strong drive for results
· Proven work experience in product development in a pre – max of 5 years proven experience in technical design and a proven track record in successfully influencing and inspiring people and teams.
· Excellent communication skills, fluent in English – verbal and written
Permission to work in the Netherlands
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Micro / Nano Technology
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years