What You’ll Do
As chemical design engineer you are part of multidisciplinary development team within a project or component. Our chemical design engineers work on the heart of our printer products, the print process and its consumables (like ink). Translating the product and application requirements, customer feedback and legal aspects into chemical designs and technical requirements. Close collaboration with the hardware development and print process development is leading to solving multidisciplinary challenges to come to the right quality and reliability of our very innovative products.
You’ll be responsible for:
· solving technical challenges in our product development process in the field of,
o polymeric materials
o multi component systems
o dispersion technology
o material science.
· specifying, delivering, and verifying the chemical design requirements
· developing and verifying your concepts with experiments on test setups or modelling.
· Developing a (chemical) design from lab to manufacturing
Who You’ll Work With
Our international organization has a flat hierarchy, so you’ll be working with lots of other people in an open, creative multidisciplinary environment. That includes our other departments, designers, developers, and architects.
What You Bring
· We’re looking for a team player who has:
· You have a Master degree or PhD and a technical education, preferably Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or alike
· Strong technical background and eager to learn
· Capabilities to solve complex physics/chemical/material challenges using experimental and modelling approaches
· Outstanding people management skills - ability to influence and motivate people. Team builder with strong planning/project management skills, a pro-active attitude and experienced in extensive stakeholder management
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills and a strong drive for results
· Proven work experience in product development is a pre – max of 5 years proven experience in technical design and a proven track record in successfully influencing and inspiring people and teams.
· Excellent communication skills, fluent in English – verbal and written
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Micro / Nano Technology
Polymers & Composites
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Venlo, Netherlands|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next