Welcome to the NXP Careers page on Qreer!
As an ambitious team of professionals operating in an incredibly exciting industry, we’re always looking for passionate, talented people who will embrace the freedom and challenges we provide. By choosing NXP as your employer, be prepared to move boldly, accept responsibility and share in the rewards that come from world-class teamwork and a customer-focused passion to win!
• You will propose and develop product roadmaps, create business plans to kick-off the development of new solutions, and be the “voice-of-the-customer” for the project team during the development of the product. You will also maintain an up-to-date view on industry trends, and competition moves.
• You will be responsible for the successful go to market strategy of your portfolio leading to solid contribution of product lines top and bottom-line results.
• You will manage stakeholder relationships and communicate with customers, sales and project members from other NXP departments.
• Your focus will be on Automotive Ethernet products and solutions.
• BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering (or similar), preferably complemented with a Business Administration degree.
• Min. 5 years’ experience in marketing of semiconductor products, ideally with experience in Ethernet Solutions or other, similar high speed communication standards.
• Proven track record in product marketing, product management or technical field marketing.
• Commercially savvy, able to negotiate with customers and internal stakeholders.
• Self-starter, change driver, balance strategic vision with strong execution.
• Willing to travel to customers and NXP locations in Europe, US and Asia (25%).
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Sales / Communication
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
|Job Location:||Nijmegen, Netherlands|