Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you. We are among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are considered market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We are among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are considered market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel
Test System Engineer (Luftfahrttechnik) (m/w) in Ottobrunn
- Test requirements provided by Engineering
- Test facilities & tools with related user manual
- Safety regulation
- Specimen to be tested.
- Prepares and leads specific tests or test campaigns with associated procedure and documentation
for formal reviews (Test Readiness Review)
- Guaranties quality of test results according to requirements
- Test report for qualification and certification purposes
- Prepare & validate test procedures and facilities
- Define test equipment and tooling requirements and ensure their timely availability
- Define the detailed test planning & resources according project schedule
- Perform tests at equipment, product and system level
- Record activities and raise non conformities
- Release documentation and test reports
- Perform analysis of the test results
- Completed studies in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Physics, completed apprenticeship as mechatronic technician or comparable
- Professional experience in measurement engineering
- Experience with complex test equipment preferably in an electrical engineering test facility
- Experience with (multi-axis) systems with electric machines
- Knowledge of sensors and measurement electronics, measurement data recording and measurement analysis
- Safe handling of Teststand software (Labview)
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche--hinweise
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Ottobrunn, Germany|