Roles and Responsibilities for the Software Engineer / Application Developer
* Design and development of new and existing MS Windows based products from the requirement's stage through to product validation
* Design, development and implementation of enhancements to existing Industrial and Aerospace products
* Work with the engineering team to develop and continually improve the design life cycle processes for software development
* Assist the engineering, operations and sales teams with the development and maintenance of existing software products
* Liaise with sub-contractors and customers
Background and Experience for Software Engineer / Application Developer
* A working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio .Net languages, preferably C#
* An understanding of Windows application development and existing code support.
* Database design and implementation using Microsoft SQL server.
* C++, XAML and Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC)
* Knowledge of the engineering development lifecycle and standard QA processes.
* Knowledge of unit testing.
* Technical authoring of documents required by the design life cycle.
* An understanding of requirement analysis
* UML modeling
* Knowledge of WiX and InstallShield
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
> 15 years
|Job Location:||Gwent, England|
|Keywords:||C++, XAML, software, engineer, application, development, programming|