Knip is the digital insurance navigator that simplifies its users’ life. The Knip application is the mobile one-stop solution that helps individuals manage and optimise their insurance portfolio, i.e. by providing a detailed description of insurance policies, one-by-one - backed with personal advice when needed.
To support our strong growth, we are looking for our Headquarter 100% based in Zurich for a:
Product Owner Apps (m/f)
You want to enter the startup world with a talented team, familiarize yourself with the processes in an innovative market and actively shape them? As a Product Owner, you will be fully involved in the day-to-day business of Knip and take on a wide variety of tasks and special projects.
• You´re in charge of managing the Backlog of our Apps (iOS and Android)
• You present the Backlog and give regular feedback on status and performance
• You specify in Userstories and Userscenarios
• You work closely with our UX and Design Department
• You gather feedback from our Users and interpret them in the right way
• You communicate between Developers, Management and Business Intelligence
• You create concepts to improve our platforms
What we’re looking for:
• You´ve finished at least a B.Sc. in Business Informatics, Media Informatics or any relevant field
• You´ve got 3+ years of relevant work experience as a Product Owner
• You´ve got basic experience in development (at least a understanding the architecture and technologies)
• You have excellent knowledge about Prototyping with Mockups and Wireframes, as well as a strong analytical background and mindset
• You are experienced in working with Scrum Processes (Certificated as a Product Owner)
• You´re a “digital native” for mobile Apps
• You´re an open person who likes to communicative with others and collaborate in a team
• You´re fluent in English, German language skills are a big plus
Knip offers you a modern workplace with a pleasant atmosphere in Zürich. From day one, you can work independently, bring in your individual strengths, drive forward your personal and professional development and rise to challenges. You can contribute your new ideas, actively shape projects and make decisions.
Do you want to be a part of a creative, driven team changing the future of the insurance world?
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Zürich, Switzerland|
|Keywords:||developer, designer, engineer, media, business|