Emissions-control and clean-air systems offered by John Zink Hamworthy Combustion perform vital functions in the world’s most demanding industries—from hydrocarbon and chemical processing, to biofuels, automobile manufacturing, food processing, pulp and paper, waste management, and many more. Combining practical problem solving with creative innovation, our people are driven to push the boundaries of our legacy achievements to develop a clean generation of combustion products that address the challenges of our clients and an environmentally conscious world.
- Instrumentation and control system for process heaters as per EN746 norm, API norms.
- Full package of fuel gas and Oil skid design.
- Expertise on heater calculations when it comes to efficiency improvement during revamping projects.
- Conduct heater survey in the field to evaluate opportunities.
- Be in contact with suppliers regarding control systems.
- Be involved in process burners design and testing activities to know the process burners products
- Take the lead regarding complete package of heaters revamping projects.
- Participate in technical meetings of the industry to ensure learning and enhance networking within the industry.
- Qualify opportunities as good uses of John Zink’s limited application resources (validity of project, customer’s buying history and habits, payment history of the customer, credit, project timing, funding, and scope).
- Understand and define commercial constraints, such as sourcing restrictions, local content requirements, budget limits, typical terms, potential competitors, decision-making process.
- Provide support to the sales team.
- Be willing to travel 30% of the time.
Academic qualifications in chemical, process engineering or instrumentation.
First successful experience on a similar role.
Able to work effectively as part of a team. Excellent communication skills.
Fluency in English is mandatory.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Electronics / Components
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|