John Zink Hamworthy Combustion, is a subsidiary of Koch Chemical Technology Group, LLC (KCTG).
Together with its parent, Koch Industries, Inc. and affiliated companies, KCTG comprises one of the largest private companies in the world. John Zink Hamworthy Combustion strives to provide employees with an environment ripe with learning, challenging work and the opportunity to grow the company and personal career goals.
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion rewards employees for innovative thinking, profitable contributions and entrepreneurial behavior. In fact, our management philosophy enables employees to gain additional responsibilities and decision rights based on abilities and contributions, rather than title or tenure.
We encourage employees to add value in new and revolutionary ways.
Career opportunities are driven by the way each employee’s unique blend of capabilities complement and enhance our various business strategies. The development process provides employees with constructive feedback to better understand the values, beliefs, skills and knowledge required to effectively and efficiently contribute to the success of our company.
The breadth of the company yields an impressive offering of environments for employees and their families; you can review the benefits gained as a John Zink Hamworthy Combustion employee.
- Instrumentation and control system for process heaters as per EN746 norm, API norms.
- Full package of fuel gas and Oil skid design.
- Expertise on heater calculations when it comes to efficiency improvement during revamping projects.
- Conduct heater survey in the field to evaluate opportunities.
- Be in contact with suppliers regarding control systems.
- Be involved in process burners design and testing activities to know the process burners products
- Take the lead regarding complete package of heaters revamping projects.
- Participate in technical meetings of the industry to ensure learning and enhance networking within the industry.
- Qualify opportunities as good uses of John Zink’s limited application resources (validity of project, customer’s buying history and habits, payment history of the customer, credit, project timing, funding, and scope).
- Understand and define commercial constraints, such as sourcing restrictions, local content requirements, budget limits, typical terms, potential competitors, decision-making process.
- Provide support to the sales team.
- Be willing to travel 30% of the time.
Academic qualifications in chemical, process engineering or instrumentation.
First successful experience on a similar role.
Able to work effectively as part of a team. Excellent communication skills.
Fluency in English is mandatory.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Electronics / Components
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|