TechConnect was founded in 1998 in the field of software development. The owner-managed TechConnect acts since more than 17 years as a successful development partner of leading industrial companies for highly complex, safety-critical hardware and software development projects.
TechConnect develops components for automotive, medical, avionics, defense and industrial systems according to industry standard models and specifications.
The continuous personal development of our more than 200 permanent employees and highly qualified engineers provides the highest stability and safety and builds the fundament of being a trusted partner.
For our team in automotive in Munich we are searching for English speaking 3D artists (m/f) for the following task:
• You have an interface function between the BMW Design and our development partner
• You implement and proceed 3D data for the concept of operations in the car
• Therefor you use your experience in 3D modeling, shading, texturing and compositing
• Series production of 3D realtime CPU/ GPU
• Concept and development of multi level objects
• The result of your work will be an important part of the Look&Feel of all HMI's in the car
• Education in media technologies, computer graphics, game engineering or similar
• Experience with Autodesk Maya, Softimage, 3D Studio Max and Adobe Photoshop
• Experience with Compositing Systems like Adobe Aftereffects
• Fluent in English, German skills are not required
Please send your application including your salary expectation and notice period to
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||MünchenCounty, Germany|
|Keywords:||3d, artist, english, designer, germany|