CAD (CATIA V5) Design Leader - Automotive Plastic Trim Job Description
Salary: €50 - €60 EURO per hour
Job Type: Contract/Interim
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months rolling
Working with a Leading tier 1 supplier based in Munich we are seeking CAD (CATIA V5) Design Leader to work on Automotive plastic trim for Bumper programmes.
As the CAD Design Leader you will be responsible for:
Ensure product design and architecture to meet the customer quality requirements (including weight, recycling specifications), manufacturing requirements as well as all costs and timing.
- You manage functionally the internal or external CAD resources to fulfill the design;
- You build and update the technical documentation, e.g. geometry file with stack-ups and tolerances, validation, RPS concept, bill of materials;
- You manage the daily technical flow of information with CAD office and the Tier 2 suppliers according to the standard as well as communication with internal departments and customer;
- You will be responsible for the Design and release of new rear bumper project including high level low level/Sport variants. The new rear bumper is set for launch in 2016.
CAD (CATIA V5) Design Leader - Automotive Plastic Trim Job Requirements
The CAD Design Leader will have the following experience:
- Ideally you have a Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering, or equivalent professional experience in the automotive industry and plastics/injection;
- You will know about basic plastic rules, basic mechanical rules, and are able to define isostatic system and to build stack up folder;
- You will have the knowledge to build and check product under CAD software system (CATIA V5);
- Good command of English and German is a must;
- You should be prepared for extensive travel activity;
- Ideally worked for a tier 1 automotive supplier;
- Must have Automotive experience.
If you meet the criteria, we would love to hear from you.
CAD (CATIA V5) Design Leader - Automotive Plastic Trim Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
CAD (CATIA V5) Design Leader - Automotive Plastic Trim Summary
CAE / CAD / CAA
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||CAD, CATIA, V5, design, leader, autmotive, plastic, trim, munich, germany