IT Support Analyst m/f in full-time Job Description
Pinsent Masons is an international full service law firm with currently 20 offices worldwide and more than 3,000 employees.
The Munich office opened in July 2012. Today, only three years later, almost 60 people are employed there. We mainly advise national and international technology companies and their investors and banks. Our areas of expertise are Corporate and M&A, IT/IP & Outsourcing, HR & Employment, Litigation & Compliance, Real Estate, Infrastructure & Energy Projects and Tax.
To expand our team in this rapidly growing office, located in the city centre of Munich, we are looking for an
IT Support Analyst in full-time
at the earliest date possible.
- great opportunities for development in a motivating and welcoming work environment;
- market based remuneration;
- continuing training.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- provide IT support to staff members in Germany by both telephone (sometimes using remote control software) and desk side visits. Support should also be provided for all Pinsent Masons mobile devices and software applications;
- install, configure, support and troubleshoot software applications and services, including all core bespoke business applications, Windows 7, Office 2010, Worksite, Internet Explorer, LANDesk, Windows 2008 Server, Terminal Services and Anti Virus issues; VoIP telephone system and setup different models of phone including Cisco 7970 and Cisco 7961 and manage the administration of these using Call Manager v9; Blackberry wireless devices. Troubleshoot complex Blackberry issues from both the device and the Blackberry infrastructure; Windows Lumia phones, iPhones and iPads to selected staff members who have these devices; networking devices with specific reference to Cisco hardware; troubleshoot and manage the firms Ricoh MFD printers and scanning solution MPC5000; hardware and software problems for routers/desktops/laptops/3G cards and dongles; support remote customers using Citrix/IPass/Cisco and/or Microsoft/VPN/RAS; install, configure and support remote networking connectivity;
- test, install and configure new desktop/laptop hardware & software;
- assist with office wide and departmental moves where required;
- where necessary work with other teams within the IT Department to achieve call resolution;
- use remote resolution methodologies such as LANDesk and SCCM to apply software upgrades, system changes and amendments as provided by other IT teams in accordance with Change Control procedures;
- participate in any project rollouts that require support resource.
IT Support Analyst m/f in full-time Job Requirements
Your relevant experience, key skills and personal qualities:
- experience working within an IT Service desk or second line IT Support environment;
- experience using Microsoft Windows operating systems, VMware and MS Server 2003 and/or 2008, Remote Access via Citrix, Ipass, VPN or other method to enable email synchronisation and offline working;
- experience of Microsoft Office suite to Advanced level;
- experience of Blackberry and Digital Dictation;
- fluent written and spoken German and English; basic knowledge of French;
- customer focused, with experience of providing advice and guidance to customers within a demanding environment on a face to face basis, over the telephone and via e-mail with a proven track record of service delivery;
- demonstrate ability to working closely with other team members within a technical environment, both to obtain knowledge and to pass on accurate and factual information for escalation;
- ability to use initiative and to apply a lateral thought process to problem resolution;
- organised and methodical, with the ability to work to targets and goals;
- highly reliable with direct, honest and dedicated work ethic and approach;
- enthusiastic, self-motivated team player;
- organised, logical and efficient work style;
- patient, with the ability to remain calm under pressure;
- professional smart appearance.
If you are interested, please send us your complete application documents including your salary expectations.
IT Support Analyst m/f in full-time Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
IT Support Analyst m/f in full-time Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||München , Germany