Telecoms Service & Support Engineer f/m (Voice and Networking) Job Description
The European Computer Telecoms Group (www.ect-telecoms.com), a leading provider of solutions to carriers and service providers worldwide, has an excellent opportunity for a Telecoms Service and Support Engineer to join their German sales and service subsidiary in Munich.
Telecoms Service & Support Engineer f/m (Voice and Networking)
Place: Munich, Germany
- Receive, manage and record help desk requests (support tickets)
- Analyze and resolve helpdesk request and system errors (First-Level Support)
- Management of tickets forwarded to second-level support, maintaining notes in the ticketing system and updating customers on progress of tickets through resolution
- Direct field support (in person) for onsite installations in Germany and other countries.
- After 6 months tenure, you will join 24/7/365 out-of-hours hotline support on a rotation basis
Telecoms Service & Support Engineer f/m (Voice and Networking) Job Requirements
Key Skills and Experience
- Personable, team player, articulate with good phone manners
- Telecom expertise: SIP, SS7, INAP
- IP Networking
- Internet & Web Server
- Linux Red Hat administration
- Oracle DB administration
- Familiar with ITIL best practices.
- German and English are a must.
Graduate level or a comparable education and job experience.Previous Experience:
At least 2 years of professional experience in IT/ Telecoms support.Please include the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.Learn more about ECT under
- Annual salary commensurate with education and experience.
- Variable yearly bonus for up to 30% of annual salary
- Continuing education in cutting-edge telecommunications technology
Telecoms Service & Support Engineer f/m (Voice and Networking) Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Telecoms Service & Support Engineer f/m (Voice and Networking) Summary
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||telecoms, service, support, engineer, voice, networking, sip, ss7, inap, ip, web server, itil