Product Owner Special Projects (tiscover) (m/f) Job Description
Are you interested in gaining valuable experience in a modern product and technology driven company in the tourism industry? We are currently looking for a
Product Owner Special Projects (tiscover) (m/f)
in our Productmanagement department in our office in Munich.
Your role at HolidayInsider:
As Product Owner Special Projects (tiscover) in our hrs holidays group, you are responsible to provide the users of tiscover.com with the best possible user experience to book the perfect accommodation for their holidays in Austria and Switzerland.
You ensure that our users
- find what they are looking for
- and actually book the accommodation of their choice at tiscover.com
Your scope are all stages our users go through - from their first touch with our products to the actual booking of an accommodation
- Through your very good understanding of customer demands and expectations regarding the (online) booking-process of holiday accommodations, you constantly improve our product on all steps
- Alongside with our various stakeholders and other Product Owners, you create concepts for new product ideas in your scope
- You manage issues & bugs with the local engineering team that occur in your scope and work closely together with our engineers to resolve them as quickly as possible
Additionally you are responsible for
- Customer engagement on tiscover.com
- Appealing creation and optimization of communication with guests after their booking and customers of the past
- Further development of existing product features for customer engagement
- Creation and Establishment of new ideas and concepts
- Constructive processing of customer recommendations and feedback
Product Owner Special Projects (tiscover) (m/f) Job Requirements
Your professional background:
- Completed studies in tourism, commercial informatics or comparable education
- At least 2 years demonstrable relevant professional experience
- Excellent knowledge in tourism, preferred in the online environment
- Very good technical understanding of IT-topics
- Comprehensive experience in customer engagement
- High IT affinity and very good MS Office skills
- Teamspirit, facilitation skills and assertiveness
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and German
We offer the possibility to take actively part in a great idea using all your skills.
Our team consisting of people who work creatively and like to realize new ideas (former employees and executive managers e.g. of Apple, Google and Scout24) wants to give you the opportunity to develop your personality and competences.
HRS Holidays is the leading platform for vacation and accommodation in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Our vision is to enable our visitors to discover the German speaking regions and its most beautiful corners, to inspire them and provide them a homelike stay during their journey.
Holidayinsider is a company of the HRS Group and has employees in Munich and Freiburg.
Product Owner Special Projects (tiscover) (m/f) Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Product Owner Special Projects (tiscover) (m/f) Summary
Sales / Communication
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Product, owner, special, projects, tiscover,