Xelvin is a specialist in the seconding of enterprising engineers. Xelvin owes its success to one important operating principle: it offers candidates and companies the power of freedom that comes from being able to make a conscious choice.
By being an open organization in which sincerely interested people enjoy a healthy amount of freedom, Xelvin forms a bond of trust that enables people to make conscious choices on their own. Not premeditated choices or ready-made choices that are generated by up-front efficiency processes, but choices that are based on a set of unique factors and could not have been made in any other way. Choices that candidates and companies can, in all honesty, call their own.
Your responsibility is to develop low level embedded solutions which are interacting with embedded boards from suppliers. You are a result-oriented engineer that enjoys to work with technical challenges and has the capability to think and drive towards creative solutions. You will be involved in the whole design process from architecture, specification, development, implementation and testing of these low level embedded systems. Your responsibilities:
· Analysis of software requirements;
· Technical design of the software based on the translated requirements;
· Implementation of the design in C/C++ and Python;
· Testing of the developed software based on the specifications and create Unit tests for low level application layer software;
· Integration of different software modules;
· Troubleshooting and supporting the relevant design groups on software issues;
· BSc or MSc Computer Sciences, Informatics, Embedded Systems, Electronics, Controls Systems or comparable.
· At least 2 years (for senior 7+ yrs) of experience in a relevant technical software development environment with software development, realization, implementation, testing and integration.
· Relevant experience in development platforms (Linux, windows, VxWorks, QNX, Solaris) and embedded/real-time applications;
· Proficient in C/C++ and Python programming, experience with Object Oriented software development;
· Experience with software configuration management tools like ClearCase, Subversion, GIT, or Synergy;
· Demonstrable knowledge or expertise with different design methods and techniques such as Agile/Scrum, MDD/TDD, real-time, object-oriented, and UML;
· Knowledge in or experience with hardware platforms.
You should be able to work independently in a dynamic and explorative environment, take responsibility, act decisively and show critical sense of high quality and consciousness of costs. You are able to work in multidisciplinary project teams, poses good communicational skills and good knowledge of English.
The position of (senior) software developer Embedded Systems is within the Embedded Software department in ASML, world’s leading manufacturer of complex lithography machines for the semiconductor industry. The main focus of the department is related to intelligent embedded solutions related to accurate motion control, time driven applications, digital signal and/or data processing systems.
Xelvin is specialized in engineering and research positions on BSc and MSc level being a preferred supplier for most leading (international) organizations located throughout the Netherlands. Our clients are world leading companies in the fields of high-tech equipment, industrial automation, semiconductors, medical systems, automotive and intelligent software solutions.
Xelvin offers you the opportunity to be introduced into our wide network of organizations with the most challenging software development positions, with the flexibility of different projects or finding the right permanent job for you. Xelvin offers a full benefits Dutch employment contract including pension scheme, support your relocation to The Netherlands including your working permit, provide a personal development program and introduce you into our large expat community with several social events a year. Before your know it, you will feel like coming home in The Netherlands!
Please send your resume and motivation letter to Manuel Teunissen via firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office in Eindhoven on +31 (0) 40 291 00 56.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||eindhoven, Netherlands|