We assemble CVT transmissions and manufacture our own control units and CVT pulleys, as these items demand dedicated CNC controlled equipment and specific production know-how.
Over the last 20 years we have developed particular expertise in high-tech machining and measuring processes, such as hard turning and CBN grinding. Other capabilities include high-precision drilling and milling, specialised gear machining processes, and laser welding techniques to achieve tight tolerances of less than 10 microns.
The whole manufacturing process and assembly process is automated, and further optimised by highly skilled engineers and operators.
Testing procedures in place include chemical structure tests and metal hardness tests. Each complete transmission unit is also subjected to a full operational run, which includes noise level, vibration and leak tests.
• You will be working as a member of the development team for automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains.
• You take part in the design, verification and validation of mechanical transmission components.
• You are responsible for validation through the development and supervision of testing methods, monitoring and the use of FMEA.
• You initiate and develop new concepts to improve transmissions.
• You provide technical support to the assembly department.
• You work in close collaboration with internal departments such as production, quality, purchasing and with external partners for development and production.
• You have an engineering degree (industrial, electromechanical or mechanical) or equivalent by experience.
• You have thorough knowledge and experience in the field of mechanics, dynamics and production (preferably in an automotive environment).
• Proven knowledge and experience in the development of transmission components such as clutches, shafts, gears and bearings is a plus.
• Thanks to your strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, you excel at teamwork and are strong in reporting knowledge and results.
• You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
• You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
• We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
• You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
• We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|