Looking for a high-level technical job?
Are you looking for an interesting project or are you ready for a next career step in a technical position at BSC-MSc level? ProjectKwadraat is a professional and committed contracting agency offering challenging assignments in distinguishing technical sectors.
Start a new challenge in technology!
Do you work (or want to work) in food & pharma, shipbuilding, oil & gas (on- and offshore), aerospace or software engineering sector? Do you have a technical background at BSC-MSc level? Then we would like to get to know you!
What can you expect from us?
✓ Interest in you as a person
✓ High quality employment practices
✓ Coaching and counselling
✓ Possibilities for personal development
These activities can be summarized as feasibility studies, conceptual design, basic design, detailed engineering, procurement and construction including qualification/validation.
As you are primarily heading towards the pharmaceutical and food industry your focus will be towards developing, realizing and/or modifying dedicated pharmaceutical and/or food factories, installations, automated (logistic) systems, utility systems, labs and buildings to the latest and highest standards with respect to strict sanitary, quality-, reliability- and safety requirements
• Finalized design studies
• Optimization proposals for process- and facility improvements
• Process Flow Diagram’s (PFD)
• Piping & Instrumentation Diagram’s (P&ID)
• Create and provide baseline requirements for mechanical design
• Create and provide approved material specifications according the pharmaceutical or food sector requirements for mechanical design
• Create and provide equipment, production and process data sheets
• Master of Bachelor Degree in chemical engineering, bioprocessing or food processing or other relevant education
• 5 year experience in a similar position
• Familiar with ISPE guidelines and GxP (EU/US) regulations
• Familiar with GMP guidelines
• 5 year experience in the pharmaceutical, food or similar industry
• Team player, but also able to work independent
• Proven affinity with the pharmaceutical sector.
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Anticipating attitude
• Fluent English and willing to learn Dutch
• Customer and result orientated
• Good knowledge of MS Office software
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Zoetermeer, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||GMP Pharma Food Qualificatoin Validation URS|