ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Project Leader System Integration Job Description
The system integration project lead leads the integration of multiple subsystem deliveries into one complete system. Integration is done on both functional level and on performance level of the key performance indicators of ASML's systems (throughput, overlay, focus etc.). He defines the integration plan to achieve the integration goal and reports to higher management.
- Ensure qualification of a system or manufacturing/upgrade sequence against product specifications and final product configuration baseline as per product master plan;
- Plan, coordinate and organize the project team in order to reduce system integration related product risks as efficiently as possible;
- Manage stakeholders by setting the necessary communication manners (meetings, guidelines, rules, reports etc.) to minimize escalations;
- Manage system integration related cross-sector issues.
ASML - Project Leader System Integration Job Requirements
MSc or BSc in technical/industrial engineering or technical business administration.
- 3-5 years of practical (Industrial) Engineering with feeling for Supply Chain Logistics in a technological environment;
- Experience with change management within development organization.
- Strong communicator in English and Dutch;
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also at higher management levels;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental and geographical cultures; at various hierarchical levels;
- Strong analytic capability and a pro-active initiating attitude;
- Change- management competencies;
- Ability to plan and set priorities.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQOur selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
ASML - Project Leader System Integration Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Project Leader System Integration Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Project leader, Supply Chain, Engineering, Managing, Planning