Xelvin is a reliable partner for (international) companies to recruit and employ high educated technical professionals.
Our highly motivated employees are active in a broad variety of areas: mechanical, biomedical, electronic and chemical engineering, research and development, industrial automation and ICT.
Their flexibility and attitude make the difference. They have proven to be easy adapters and fast learners, they prove their productive value very fast.
Xelvin wants to achieve optimal added value for all parties involved. We help companies to find the right balance between their need for flexibility and finding the right person for the job ensuring continuity for the business. For employees we are looking for the most challenging jobs at the best companies in Europe.
Test Engineer Job Description
The main responsibilities of the Test Engineer are:
- As a tester you will accurately calibrate and qualify TwinScan systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times. Testing will be performed according to predefined procedures;
- Perform calibration, performance, system qualification tests on ASML products and/or (sub) systems in accordance with established specifications. Recognize and report (structural) problems and give support in solving these problems when required;
- Ensure system progress by achieving an amount of tests guided by strict procedures within your shift conform planning and customer specification;
- Contribute to the Pilot process and transition from pilot to volume production. Execute and improve procedures, processes, protocol etc;
- Able to work in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect within a high-tech environment. Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge amongst your colleagues. Bring up improvement ideas and contribute to implement them when feasible and possible;
- Reporting: process and administrate information in SAP and reporting of the machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way Of Working within TF-DO-test;
- Synchronize and plan manual adjustments together with the Manual Technician. Inform Volume support in case of disturbances. Keep output/team leader informed in case of disturbance in progress. Inform MH in case of material ordering or returning.
Test Engineer Job Requirements
What does our client require from the Test Engineer:
- Bachelor Degree (HBO) in Mechanics, Electronics or Mechatronics;
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment;
- Excellent written and verbal English;
- Willing to work in a 7x24 (5 shifts) schedule;
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure.
What can you expect as an Test Engineer?Xelvin offers you Dutch employment contract. We also offer you these benefits:
- Good competitive salary;
- Pension scheme, no waiting days are served in case of incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance and a collective health insurance;
- Travel allowance, Holiday pay, 24 vacation days and shift allowance;
- We support your relocation to the Netherlands including your working permit, provide a personal development program and introduce you into our large expat community with several social events a year.
Interested in the position of Test Engineer?Send your resume to Ralph van Weert via email@example.com or call our office in Eindhoven at +31(0)040 - 29 10 056.
Test Engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Test Engineer Summary
Electronics / Components
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Test Engineer, Mechanics, Electronics, Mechatronics, Tester, SAP,