ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Physics Design Engineer - Sensors Job Description
To contribute to the development of products by designing, creating, integrating and testing solutions to improve the leveling functionality, within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
Responsibilities of a senior designer in the Leveling group:
Context of the position
- Participate in the definition of system level specification of the Leveling function, like functionality, performance, cycle time and reliability;
- Perform feasibility studies into required improvements, by means of experiments, simulation and analysis of existing (customer) data;
- Design the functional specifications and required algorithms;
- Support the realization by giving input supporting specialist software designers in the project team;
- Integrate and test the function against the specification;
- Troubleshoot on issues within our factory or at customer sites;
- Support sustaining activities.
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Performance & Integration – Sensors is responsible for development, delivery, integration and qualification of functional modules & machine/customer applications on spec, within time and budget in the areas of overlay and focus. The Leveling group is responsible for the leveling functionality of all products produced by ASML. The functionalities are realized by a dedicated level sensor, and specific software. The purpose of the leveling functionality is to measure the wafer topography at specified productivity, to deliver focus set points that minimize defocus due to wafer properties and limitations of contributing subsystems. You will be working in a dynamic and high-tech environment, active at the physical limits.
ASML - Physics Design Engineer - Sensors Job Requirements
Master's or PhD (Preferred) in Physics or Applied Mathematics.
Minimum of 5 years of industry experience with functional specification and integration (data analysis - preferably with Matlab, modelling, defining functional specifications) is a prerequisite. You are experienced with design of algorithms and functional models.
- Team worker and excellent communicator';
- Strong technical background and drive towards solutions;
- Solution minded and able to see and develop the bigger picture;
- Decisive and self-initiating;
- Result focused and a “can do” spirit;
- Ability to influence without power.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
ASML - Physics Design Engineer - Sensors Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Physics Design Engineer - Sensors Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Physics Design Engineer Sensors, Sensor, Design Engineer, Physics, Matlab, modelling, design, algorithms, models,