Telespazio VEGA Deutschland is a well-established consulting, technology and engineering services business. Over the past 30 years, we have built up a first-class reputation in high-technology markets, where quality and reliability are essential. Our roots are in the Space market and the experience we have developed there brings benefits to our other core markets of Aviation and Defence.
Telespazio VEGA Deutschland was created in early September 2012 when Telespazio Deutschland and VEGA Space GmbH merged into one company. These changes were made in order to serve the needs of our markets better and provide more integrated services to our clients worldwide.
G2G System Security Engineer to the Galileo project Job Description
This is a job for an experienced Engineer looking for a sustainable and social work environment with future development opportunities.
The successful applicant will become a member of the Galileo Project, based at Customer site, in ESTEC. We are looking forward to meeting you!
This position is based in The Netherlands It is full-time and permanent. Deadline for submission is 4th of November 2016. The earliest starting date will be December 2016.
The primary role of this service is the provision of System security engineering services to the Galileo Project with the Head of the GNSS System Security unit within the GNSS Security Office.
The general activities to be supported by this service are:
Your Benefits of joining us
- Coordination of all system security activities associated to the Galileo Second Generation (G2G), in liaison with the G2G System Engineering Team,
- Establishing the System Security Baseline for the Galileo Second Generation in-line with the Mission Level Security Requirements (MRD/SSRS),
- Definition of the Security Architecture for G2G,
- Defining and Following-up the security activities performed by the System Support Contractor,
- Performing the security trade-off to improve the System security robustness and the Public Regulated Service (PRS) with respect to the Galileo first generation,
- Performing and maintaining the System Security Risk analysis for G2G,
- Proposing an incremental implementation of the G2G security baseline within the Galileo Programme,
- Acting as the co-Chairman of the System Technical Board where the technical changes are discussed and approved,
- Participating to ESA and EU working groups dealing with space security matters, and in particular with the Galileo Security Board Working Groups, when Galileo Second Generation topics are addressed.
By joining the Telespazio family, we offer you a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme. We support you with your relocation. Through our wide network, we can also support your partner in finding a job at your new work location.
G2G System Security Engineer to the Galileo project Job Requirements
- University degree or equivalent education in Electric or Electronic Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering.
- Demonstrated Experience related to GNSS System with more than 5 years of demonstrated experience working in System and Security Engineering.
- Tools Experience:
- MS Office Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, VISIO),
- DOORS requirements management
- MODAF Tools (Modelling)
- The appointment is subject to the selected candidate having or obtaining personal security clearance from his/her national security authority.
- Experience in System and Security Engineering
- Satellite Navigation
- Fluency in English, both in speech and writing, with excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills
- Self-motivation, ability to work in international teams distributed throughout Europe
- Experience dealing with security components and environments
- Capability for travelling within Europe
The ability to multi-task efficiently; working on multiple activities, multiple subsystems and if applicable multiple missions simultaneously.
G2G System Security Engineer to the Galileo project Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
G2G System Security Engineer to the Galileo project Summary
Compliance & security
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Darmstadt , Germany
||System Security Engineer, Security Engineer, System, GNSS System, DOORS, MODAF, components, environments