ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Linux Infrastructure & Virtualisation Engineer Job Description
The mission of a Network Infrastructure and Virtualization Specialist is to design and develop the Litho Computing Platform; a blade server rack with a VMWARE virtualization layer. This is a high available network cluster that hosts the Litho Insight Optimizer applications, Yieldstar Recipe Applications as well as several other applications. All need to be available 99.9% of the time. Expert level knowledge is necessary. Direct interfacing with Supplier, Customer support as well as (IT dept of) the customer
The job consists of following activities:
Context of the position
- Document technical solutions according the ASML WOW
- Manage patch process: maintain the list of patches (Patch Train), organize and lead Patch start and Stop meetings
- Execute Alpha tests for the patches
- Help develop the LCP product thereby handling the design in of changed components on behalf of EOL's
- Troubleshoot internal network and infrastructure problems that hinder the proper working of the LCP or the availability and/or performance specifications of the Applications running in the Virtual Machines on the LCP's.
- Technical interface to Customer Support and assist them in troubleshooting operational issues at the customer site
- Setup and maintain the monitoring framework for the critical resources in the LCP (Network bandwidth, CPU Load, Memory Usage, Health of Hardware components).
- Assist application developers with the requirements for the application monitoring
The holder of this position reports to the Group Manger, interacts with the Project lead and operates within multidisciplinary development teams.
ASML - Linux Infrastructure & Virtualisation Engineer Job Requirements
- Linux expert (Red Hat Enterprise)
- VMWare expert
Certification on at least one of the aboveExperience
5+ years of experience with Linux in an IT Infrastructure. Experience with Network components (Switches, Firewalls, VLANs, Traffic Shaping / Managing) Experience with Virtualization Environments Preferable knowledge of:
- Nagios / Zabbix / Wireshark / TCPDUMP, Network Security Monitoring, Auditing, VRRP
- Blade Server technology/Cloud computing components
- Storage Solutions
- HA production environments, Mission critical systems
- Red Hat package management
- Perl / Python / PHP / BASH
Other Information Other information:
- Analytical thinker
- ‘Can do' attitude but very careful and aware of the impact of changes
- Good communicator
- (performance) troubleshooting skills
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents. You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply ”.Applications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - Linux Infrastructure & Virtualisation Engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Linux Infrastructure & Virtualisation Engineer Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Linux Infrastructure & Virtualisation Engineer, Linux, Virtualisation Engineer, Network Components,