At Intel, We Create Amazing Experiences for Everyone on Earth, Starting With Our Employees.
Intel builds amazing experiences everyday by hiring employees with creativity, innovative ideas, and strong work ethic to design, develop, build, and evolve for the future. You have heard of our processors, but we are about so much more. It takes more than amazing technology to create amazing experiences. It takes a commitment to exploring new ideas, and a drive to expand the boundaries of what is possible with technology. It takes a commitment to diversity, and a recognition that we become stronger when we incorporate different cultures and viewpoints. It takes a commitment to bettering our world, with efforts to be greener, more sustainable, and to provide access to quality education both to our employees and to underprivileged communities all over the world. When you become an Intel employee, you join a team of passionate innovators seeking to shape the world around us by bringing smart, connected devices to everyone, everywhere. You become a part of an organization dedicated to bringing value both to the lives of our customers and to society.
Here at Intel, you will be challenged to create, to contribute, and to exercise your sense of curiosity and adventure as you share your unique talents to make good ideas into great ones. You will have access to the leading edge tools and brilliant industry minds that comprise a foundation for limitless invention. You will be given the freedom that comes with our commitment to work-life balance, to make sure that your work works for you.
Intel has transformed from a company that primarily served the PC industry, to one now also powering the majority of the world’s data centers, connecting hundreds of millions of mobile and Internet of Things devices, and helping to secure and protect enterprise and government IT systems. We continue to branch out and show the world what can be made possible with Intel technology inside and out in the world. Now is a more exciting time than ever to join our team as we redefine what it means to experience with Intel.
Mechanical Design Engineer -Automotive Systems (f/m) Job Description
- The Mechanical Design Engineer for Automotive covers a broad spectrum of responsibility and many areas of activities.
- This includes, but is not limited to, the realization of automotive compute device base boards and modules.
- Automotive product specific devices require development of extreme robust, durable, reliable and highly resource efficient designs with longevity support.
- During the bring-up of new product designs the Mechanical Design Engineer supports cross functional analysis and bring-up for new developed system concepts and devices for a broad application spectrum.
- Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ability to translate conceptual ideas to clear designs and explain detailed designs to operations to ensure design goals are met before fabrication CAD ProE / CREO and Windchill PDM experience required (min. 2 years operation).
- Use development quality processes (e.g. FMEA, DFA).Prior experience with MS Office tools required.
- Experience in thermal design and using thermal simulation tools (e.g. Flowtherm, Icepak etc) preferred.
- Prepares tolerance stack-ups of product designs for fit and function.
- Recommends and specifies materials for design.
- Maintains organized records of design, CAD files, etc.
- Maintains drawings for engineering project books on projects assigned.
- Checks designs and details according to published instructions.
- Maintains records of design database.
- Adjust, improve and integrate electromechanical prototypes.
- Participation in design reviews and required meetings.
- Collaborate with the ECAD team on data and library
Mechanical Design Engineer -Automotive Systems (f/m) Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic, Precision Mechanics or a Certified Technician preferred.
- Extensive experience working with E/M packaging layout and design including sheet metal, plastics, cabling, and PC Boards.
- Experience on thermal design and working with thermal simulation tools.
- Design and configure new products and modules, improve processes and/or existing machinery at the direction of company owner and engineering manager.
- Working knowledge of Compliance/Regulatory design requirements.
- Ability to investigate technical fit and fabrication problems through tolerance analysis.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Able to absorb, assimilate and synthesize information quickly.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and integration skills including the ability to foster and sustain. communication between cross-functional groups.
- Utilize computer aided design in modeling with a high degree of efficiency and proficiency.
- Verify that designs meet requirements through analysis, communication and measurements.
- Develop and maintain bill of materials, drawings and other process work flow documentation; monitor product costs throughout the cycle.
- Follow design through completion by working in coordination with electrical engineering and fabrication shop team members.
- Ensures safety of new and existing equipment, address safety concerns with priority.
- Fluent in German and English in writing and speaking. Strong in team work and communication skills.
Mechanical Design Engineer -Automotive Systems (f/m) Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Mechanical Design Engineer -Automotive Systems (f/m) Summary
CAE / CAD / CAA
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Mechanical, Design Engineer, Engineer, Design, E/M packaging, PC boards, CAD, ProE,
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Apply below to continue.Apply