Collins McNicholas is an Irish based recruitment agency which has over two decades of experience in recruiting at all levels for an extensive client base.
With five offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo and Athlone, Collins McNicholas is a nationwide recruiter for permanent, temp and contract staff for our client base of multi-nationals, SME's, Indigenous companies and Public Sector clients.
Channel Development Manager - EMEA Job Description
Join the new European shared sales and services center, opening in Galway, Ireland. You will help grow our business in Europe by joining a team that will provide sales support for select European locations as well as worldwide channel development.
At our customers' office they cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that nurtures individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
The EMEA Channel Development Manager:
- Is responsible for channel development and expansion, the identification and development of target customers, the closing of key sales opportunities, and the management of the channel sales funnel
- Exceeds sales and profitability targets, channel partner retention and recruitment objectives
- Is responsible for developing and delivering on strategy to drive channel partner and target account revenue growth
- Works collaboratively, leveraging partner and internal resources to define, execute and monitor partners’ sales, account development and marketing plans
- Attends and participates in channel partner sales meetings and customer visits, reviews, assesses and ensures channel sales team development
- Is required to easily converse in a range of subjects such as sales, marketing, legal, and operational conversations
- Will travel extensively throughout EMEA
- Work with senior management to implement MathWorks indirect distribution strategy for EMEA.
- Manage productive, professional relationships with existing and new Channel Partners to maximize revenue growth. Participate in customer visits and help close business in key accounts and opportunities.
- Identify, qualify, assess, negotiate and establish new channel partners and relationships.
- Identify joint marketing programs to create new Channel sales opportunities.
- Organize sales training within the channel partner organizations; coach channel partner sales managers and participate in channel partner’s staff customer sales calls.
- Coordinate the involvement of MathWorks personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet Channel partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Lead the Channel partner planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, account development, market share and critical milestones associated with a productive Channel partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs and performance on an ongoing basis.
- Manages potential channel conflicts by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, through strict adherence to Channel rules of engagement.
- Ensure Channel partner compliance with Channel partner agreements.
- Coordinate efforts across various sales groups, implementation groups and operations groups to ensure success of the first leads coming from a new partner.
- Report to the business market trends, including competitive landscape or any other relevant information that will help us shape success.
- Integral part of the Galway leadership team.
Channel Development Manager - EMEA Job Requirements
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excel at all areas of business development and sales including proper communication, presentations, business/market planning and negotiating.
- Execute on strategy created by the Channel team to create compelling, customer focused value propositions to existing and new partners to get the desired outcome of engagement and activity.
- Accuracy to track, forecast, and report pipeline and trends.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, market and account plans.
- Organization and prioritization skills. Direct a channel with multiple channel partners and accounts, gaining direction and guidance from multiple sources.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and cross-functional teamwork skills (product management, support, sales and senior management)
- A bachelor's degree and 10+ years of professional work experience is required
- 10+ years of channel sales operations experience in software sales
- Proven track record of identifying, negotiating and building revenue-generating channel relationships with both large, complex, national partners and smaller, regionally-focused Value-Added Resellers.
- Strong verbal, written & presentation communication skills, with ability to translate technical & customer information into compelling customer focused value propositions
- Willingness to engage in extensive travel (50%+)
- Multi-lingual an advantage
Channel Development Manager - EMEA Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Channel Development Manager - EMEA Summary
Sales / Communication
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years