A challenging role with Vanderlande will help you to develop your career and satisfy your ambitions. We are the global leaders for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. Our systems are operational at more than 600 airports – including 14 of the world’s top 20 – the world’s leading parcel companies, and 12 of Europe’s top 20 e-commerce companies.
Established in 1949, Vanderlande employs more than 4,500 people in more than 100 countries, all committed to moving our customers’ businesses forward. Our unique capabilities include integrating hardware, software and services into tailor-made solutions. The result is a distinctive track record in innovation, reliability and partnership. Our global presence provides an unrivalled 100 site-based teams, who ensure that our customers enjoy an optimum level of performance, 24/7.
Through building strong relationships – as well as enjoying our work and a more varied social life – the focus at Vanderlande is on the freedom to express ourselves while being trusted to deliver on every level. This is one of the key criteria on which Vanderlande has been assessed to become the number one Best Employer in The Netherlands for 2016.
If you’re ambitious and would like your career path to lead you to the fast-moving world of Vanderlande, then please contact us to set these challenges in motion.
Vanderlande – challenges in motion
Product Specialist Spare Parts Job Description
Do you have a pro-active ‘getting things done’ mentality, are you customer minded and ambitious? Do you recognize these skills? Then you are the Product Specialist we are looking for.
- Sales Support, your new team, provides day-to-day operational support to various Customer Centres across the globe in terms of sales and customer service. We are the spare parts customer service team for Vanderlande customers in the Benelux and the rest of the world
- Logistical Support is responsible for the timely and cost-effective delivery of Spare Parts
- Product & Marketing Support manages spare parts content, data and the Spare Parts Webshop.
As Product Specialist you are the first contact to the Global Spare Parts Sales Organization. You support the global customer centers (sales offices) with answers to their technical and commercial questions. Together with the Product Managers you are responsible for the Spare parts portfolio. Your main activities will be:
- You maintain daily contact with the global customer centers and other departments such as R&D, Logistical Support, Quality and Masterdata
- In addition, you take care of the management and maintenance of business and logistical data in the ERP system and e-commerce platform together your team
- You will help the product managers to keep the Spare parts web shop up to date. (see parts.vanderlande.com) with appropriate texts and images in order to increase the visibility and ease of use
- In collaboration with the Product Managers you ensure and improve the relation with the top 20 suppliers to be able to provide the correct support to our (internal) customers
- You are responsible to correctly communicate end of life and obsolescence messages towards customer centers and other internal departments
This is a new role within the department and you will have a very important contribution to the success of the department..
Product Specialist Spare Parts Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree in a Technical education (Preferably Industrial Engineering or similar)
- Minimal 2 years of relevant experience in a technical work environment or manufacturing industry
- You have a drive to win by being results orientated, creative and stress resistant
- You are able to plan and organize multiple questions and activities at the same time
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, particular in Excel
- Knowledge of JD Edwards or other ERP is an advantage
- Good command of English, both verbal and written. Dutch is preferred
In the challenging and responsible position of Product Specialist (Spare Parts), you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’ for several years in a row.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. Besides your primary salary you will receive the following secondary conditions
- 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
- Flexible working hours
- Commuting allowance
- Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA
Product Specialist Spare Parts Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information contact Mirre Sengers, Recruiter – 0413-495288.
Product Specialist Spare Parts Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
||industrial, engineering, technical, manufacturing, JD Edwards, ERP