At Intel, We Create Amazing Experiences for Everyone on Earth, Starting With Our Employees.
Intel builds amazing experiences everyday by hiring employees with creativity, innovative ideas, and strong work ethic to design, develop, build, and evolve for the future.
You have heard of our processors, but we are about so much more. It takes more than amazing technology to create amazing experiences. It takes a commitment to exploring new ideas, and a drive to expand the boundaries of what is possible with technology. It takes a commitment to diversity, and a recognition that we become stronger when we incorporate different cultures and viewpoints.
It takes a commitment to bettering our world, with efforts to be greener, more sustainable, and to provide access to quality education both to our employees and to underprivileged communities all over the world. When you become an Intel employee, you join a team of passionate innovators seeking to shape the world around us by bringing smart, connected devices to everyone, everywhere. You become a part of an organization dedicated to bringing value both to the lives of our customers and to society.
Here at Intel, you will be challenged to create, to contribute, and to exercise your sense of curiosity and adventure as you share your unique talents to make good ideas into great ones. You will have access to the leading edge tools and brilliant industry minds that comprise a foundation for limitless invention. You will be given the freedom that comes with our commitment to work-life balance, to make sure that your work works for you.
Intel has transformed from a company that primarily served the PC industry, to one now also powering the majority of the world’s data centers, connecting hundreds of millions of mobile and Internet of Things devices, and helping to secure and protect enterprise and government IT systems. We continue to branch out and show the world what can be made possible with Intel technology inside and out in the world. Now is a more exciting time than ever to join our team as we redefine what it means to experience with Intel.
Job Description RF Validation Engineer:
RF Engineers are responsible for RF topology selection and design, RF system analysis, RF system block characterization and specification. In addition, RF engineers operate radio frequency test equipment and are responsible for the design of RF circuits per specifications, simulations and analysis of RF circuits, understanding of analog circuits, and characterization of board of chip layout requirements.
RF Engineer job description:
- Defining and providing verification infrastructures, creation and maintenance of automation framework
- Formalizing testing methods for RF conformance in all RATs
- Planning, preparation and execution of 3GPP UE RF conformance test cases in 2G/3G/4G
- Documentation, review, analysis and reporting of verification results
- Debugging and reporting RF specific and protocol related issues
- Analyzing the User Equipment UE RF & protocol logs and SS System simulator logs to narrow down the root cause of the issues
- Working with test system Vendors on potential SS issues, and collaborating with vendors during new features bring-up
- Maintaining and validating 3GPP UE RF conformance PICS/PIXIT parameters
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering
- Minimum three years of experience in 3GPP UE RF conformance testing / validation, debugging of the wireless systems and test development
- Strong knowledge of cellular technologies: GSM/GPRS/EGPRS, UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+, LTE basic/LTE Advanced and LTE Advanced pro
- Solid understanding of system verification methodologies
- Good understanding of RF Firmware and the Hardware Components
- Ability to understand complex technical systems and contribute in solving complex technical issues
- Good experience in User Equipment UE RF & protocol log analysis and SS System simulator log analysis
- Experience in 2G, 3G, LTE Single carrier, and LTE Carrier aggregation RF conformance testing
- Hands on experience with Test equipment , R&S, Keysight and Anritsu
- Understanding of 3GPP User Equipment UE conformance specifications for Radio transmission and reception RF Conformance Testing in GSM/GPRS/EGPRS, UMTS, LTE basic, LTE Advanced and LTE Advanced pro.
- Participation in the internal project meetings and customer communication
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English
- Good organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management and task prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with multiple teams and challenging schedules
- Ability to adapt to the growing technologies
Inside this Business Group
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Micro / Nano Technology
Electronics / Components
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Aalborg, Denmark|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Apply below to continue.Apply