At Thermaflex we are on a mission!
For three generations now, the focus of our family-run business has been on thermal energy distribution. In the past we simply produced insulation materials for pipes and technical installations to save money and to improve hot water efficiency for heating and sanitary use. Today, we are very much aware that close to half of the energy produced on this planet is used for heating and cooling. Most of it is generated by burning fossil fuels. This has made our vision absolutely clear to us:
Minimize the waste of energy & maximize the use of renewables.
We develop smart, efficient, and sustainable insulation solutions for heating, cooling and potable water distribution using state-of-the-art flexible pre-insulated piping systems that are applied in residential areas, offices, hotels, public buildings and industries across the globe. Our on nature-inspired design for efficiency, durability and recyclability demands a minimum of resources for maximum benefit in respect to energy, environment, economy and quality of life.
We are looking for a passionate QA (Quality Assurance) manager & Certification Specialist who ensures that we deliver our promise to the market. You play a key role in the organization and you are the driver of a process of continuous improvement. Therefore you provide direction and guidance to the management team and employees on quality issues within the organization. As QA Manager & Certification specialist you are in charge of analyzing and improving the quality system.
· Coordinate and support QA colleagues & activities. Ensure activities are executed within the given timeframe.
· Actively contribute in continuously improvement of the QA department and production.
· Strive for high product quality and create awareness of quality importance.
· Take full responsibility for the local/regional certification process.
· Take ownership in relevant projects.
· Maintain calibration system. Ensure QC (Quality Control) and production control equipment is valid and checked periodically. And ensure field tools are valid and checked periodically.
· Process claims, and make Report of Analysis. Report outcome and communicate results.
· Lead and guide external audits for national and international certifications.
· Support sampling, analysis, testing and 3th party control for national and international certificates.
· Alignment of certifications and needs from the actual market.
You have a bachelor degree (mechanics, plastics) and you have professional experience with QA/QC in a production environment. Besides you have knowledge of Business Process Management and experience with certification processes. This position requires strong social skills and the ability to translate complex structures in clear processes. Furthermore a good command of English is preferred Above all; you are a proactive, accurate, solution oriented and customer focused.
As Thermaflex, we aim to be a source of energy for passionate employees, empowering them to grow, develop and play on their own strengths within highly professional teams and in a dynamic international environment.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Waalwijk, Netherlands|