A challenging role with Vanderlande will help you to develop your career and satisfy your ambitions. We are the global leaders for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. Our systems are operational at more than 600 airports – including 14 of the world’s top 20 – the world’s leading parcel companies, and 12 of Europe’s top 20 e-commerce companies.
Established in 1949, Vanderlande employs more than 4,500 people in more than 100 countries, all committed to moving our customers’ businesses forward. Our unique capabilities include integrating hardware, software and services into tailor-made solutions. The result is a distinctive track record in innovation, reliability and partnership. Our global presence provides an unrivalled 100 site-based teams, who ensure that our customers enjoy an optimum level of performance, 24/7.
Through building strong relationships – as well as enjoying our work and a more varied social life – the focus at Vanderlande is on the freedom to express ourselves while being trusted to deliver on every level. This is one of the key criteria on which Vanderlande has been assessed to become the number one Best Employer in The Netherlands for 2016.
If you’re ambitious and would like your career path to lead you to the fast-moving world of Vanderlande, then please contact us to set these challenges in motion.
Vanderlande – challenges in motion
Do you have experience in composing and selling software solutions to global organizations by truly understanding their processes? Ready for a next step in your Career? In this exciting role you will be advising our Warehouse and Parcel customers with our software solutions to make sure they have a competitive advantage.
Our international sales team is the key to our worldwide success as market leader in material handling systems - and you can be part of that team. Because in your new role as sales engineer, you will support the business development manager in the sales of our IT and software solutions by working on concepts and proposed solutions.
These are your key challenges:
• As sales professional, you will analyse, identify and translate customer logistics requirements into successful software concepts. At the same time, you calculate the personnel and material costs to submit a precise offer to the customer. Your calculation is based on process description and on functional as well as non-functional project and system requirements.
• In next step you present our IT and software solutions at the customer site abroad.
• Additionally, you work closely and actively with the project management department to ensure continuous information exchange about the status and the success of the sales project.
• Finally, you support the colleagues in implementing the sold project and work actively on improving our products and process.
• Bachelor´s or master´s degree in technical or economic subject, ideally also in the field of logistics
• Ideally, 3-6 years working experience as sales engineer in the field of intralogistics, alternatively in construction sales or in the IT environment
• Very good knowledge of logistical processes and a high interest in process consulting, configuration, or process development
• Dedicated, responsible, intercultural team player with strong sales affinity, who keeps his goals in sight and likes to bring his communicative and empathic skills to build strong customer relationships
• Personality with high assertiveness and strong faculty of thought, who prefers a structured approach of working
• Good command of the English language and high willingness to travel internationally (20%), also travel between our Veghel HQ and Dortmund office.
What we offer
In this challenging and responsible position of Sales Engineer Software Solutions you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande. Our organisation has been named for several years in a row as ‘Best Employer’ in The Netherlands. We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development.
In addition to your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
• 27 days vacation & 13 ADV (working hours reduction) days
• Flexible working hours
• Training facilities
• Travel expenses
• Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare, car, WGA (Return to Work Scheme for the Partially Disabled) etc.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
If the challenging position of Sales Engineer Software Solutions appeals to you, apply now by filling in the application form and uploading your CV and cover letter.
Sales / Communication
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Veghel, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||Sales Engineer Software Solutions ,sales, engineer, sales engineer, intralogistics, construction sales, logistical processes, process consulting, configuration, process development, Dedicated, responsible, intercultural team player, sales affinity,|