ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - IT - Senior Business Process Analyst SAP FI/CO Job Description
The Business Process Analyst Finance is accountable for Finance IT solutions within the ICT organization of ASML. You will guide the business Finance community in defining business requirements and transferring these requirements into high quality IT solutions. These IT solutions will in most cases be SAP focused.
As Business Process Analyst you will act as subject matter expert for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization. You will be main responsible for all finance IT Integration activities related to procure-to-pay of ASML.You will play a key role in IT development & implementation projects.
For a large part of your time you work in projects, but you will also manage Non Standard Changes in your area from Intake till Go Live & Hand-over to support.You are getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions (mainly SAP) instead of custom build solutions.
You are able to translate these business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the functional design and contributes to the architectural roadmap. You are able to customize, test, train key-users and act as project manager in smaller projects.
What challenges are waiting for you?
Context of the position
- Working in several big programs, like the ‘Future Mode of Operations' and implementing the roadmap for Accounts Payable and Treasury;
- Working for a high-end organization that is leading in their business domain;
- A business that is on the verge of (re-)implementing SAP Greenfield;
- Opportunity to work with latest and newest technologies, like S/4 HANA Finance.
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport', Europe's top tech hub.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Competence Center Corporate Support. This competence center is responsible for innovation projects and changes in the IT systems supporting the corporate support organizations like Finance and HR. You will be reporting to the IT Solution Team Manager Finance.
ASML - IT - Senior Business Process Analyst SAP FI/CO Job Requirements
- 5 - 10 years' experience as Business Process Analyst, Functional SAP Consultant or similar positions;
- Detailed hands-on / customizing knowledge of SAP FI and SAP CO is a must;
- Experience with procure-to-pay, vendor invoice management and treasury is a strong pre;
- Preferably SAP Certified. Knowledge of SAP PS and SAP product costing is a pre;
- Experience in translation of Business Requirements into IT Requirements and design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements;
- Experienced working in project teams.
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English and in Dutch is a must;
- Proactive and enthusiastic;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.Talent Exploration
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
ASML - IT - Senior Business Process Analyst SAP FI/CO Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - IT - Senior Business Process Analyst SAP FI/CO Summary
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next