ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - IT - Delivery Manager Application Services Job Description
The Delivery Manager is shaping efficient structures and processes to achieve operational excellence. Assuring the availability and performance of business supporting IT Services is conform SLA from inception to retirement.
You are responsible for all managed IT services which are delivered to one or more ASML sectors.
As Delivery Manager you drive the IT-business relationship management & understand business priorities and expectations.
You manage and liaises the relationship with the business (Information Officers, Business Process Owners, Key User Organization) to channel the demand (also hosting) towards the Service Providers. Together with Purchasing you will negotiate on pricing and service descriptions of new and changed services based upon service roadmap.
You take part in project initiation and acceptance phase and contribute to “Request For Proposal” process in a senior user role. Deploying the governance model, processes, communication and reporting structures within the Application Support & Business organization is part of your responsibilities. You are able to manage (functional) the service manager of the Service provider and be a secondary escalation point towards the business (service manager as first escalation point).
Besides the above you will be responsible for:
Context of the position
- Service portfolio management:
- Accept new and changed IT services delivered by Competence Centers;
- Provide insight on the overall performance of the service delivered;
- Develop a (long term) roadmap for the services together with, and advice the business in order to contribute to the business roadmap.
- Defining and managing service levels targets and ensuring services are delivered and improved in line with agreed targets and expectations:
- Usage management for IT services;
- Lifecycle management for IT service (ownership);
- Ensure quality standards for solutions / development projects through DTAP for new and changed applications;
- Ensure proper deployment of ASML policies towards the IT standards to provide consistent and compliant use of IT.
- Managing dependencies and expectations from multiple suppliers and integrating to provide a single business-facing IT service.
- Ensure E-2-E service management by Service Providers;
- Provide an escalation and arbitration level for service issues and service integration issues for the services in scope
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport', Europe's top tech hub.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the Competence Center Operations & Infrastructure (O&I). This Competence Center provides all IT support services. This includes generic IT infrastructure services like laptops and desktops, telecom services, network and datacenters for which we ensure that these services are running in an optimal way and we look at innovating the services. We also support the IT applications that are used at ASML.
ASML - IT - Delivery Manager Application Services Job Requirements
HBO+ level or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 7 years of experience as a delivery or service manager (of equivalent) on senior level;
- Thorough understanding and practical experience with:
- Proven experience of service strategy;
- Content of contracts, master service agreements, governance schedules, price schedules, terms and conditions;
- Strong knowledge of risk and control frameworks like SoX, CobIT, ISO and financial processes like Forecast, Budget and Charge-out regime;
- ITIL Service Management processes.
- Good customer focus and customer facing skills;
- Taking and driving ownership;
- Shows initiative and problem solving attitude;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Work independently;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and proficiency in the English language;
- Challenges self and invests energy in order to achieve optimum results, even in critical settings and beyond own area of expertise;
- Stays focused in highly demanding circumstances and maintains personal effectiveness despite barriers, set-backs or in situations of high uncertainty; proactively adapts plans and behaviors to remain flexible and open to change.
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance. Talent Exploration:
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
ASML - IT - Delivery Manager Application Services Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - IT - Delivery Manager Application Services Summary
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years