ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Product Owner Job Description
The Product Owner is responsible for maximizing the value of the product for ASML and the customer. They steer the Development Team(s) to ensure the products generated are meeting, if not exceeding the customers' expectations.
The Product Owner is the “middle man” between the customer and development teams. They often act as mini-CEOs. They ensure business critical and priority features are delivered to meet customer expectations across program increments.
Tangibly, they are Responsible for managing the Product Backlog, which entails, however is not limited to:
Context of the position
- Clearly expressing and prioritizing Product Backlog items to best achieve goals and missions;
- Balancing external business and internal ASML interests in this priority setting;
- Organizing the development team;
- Ensuring and reviewing the value of the work the Development Team performs;
- Securing relevant stakeholders are managed and expectations are aligned;
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next;
- Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed to develop and deliver them;
- Is held accountable for all work done and contributed by the Development Team.
Product Owners take control of the autonomous teams. They are responsible for maximizing the value of the product and the work of the development team. Product owners report directly to the Development Project Manager or Department Manager.
ASML - Product Owner Job Requirements
Preferably Engineering Graduates and Post Graduates and Certification as Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Minimum 8 years of experience working as a Requirements Engineer/Business Analyst / Domain Specialist
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in similar products / applications in the same domain.
- Preferable prior experience of a formal Product Owner in an agile environment (informal is acceptable).
- Previous Leadership/Management Skills are necessary
- Good grasp and practice of MVP
- Knowledge of SAFe & Experience of Agile way of working
- Knowledge of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) & associated tools
- Knowledge and experience of using Agile Lifecycle Management (ALMs) Tools
- Feature Dependency Management
- Prioritization and grooming of features
- Strong product knowledge from a customer usage perspective
- Strong domain knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Strong communicator;
- Act like an entrepreneur;
- Be able to maintain a helicopter view;
- Open to change and knowledge gain;
- Willingness to take responsibility.
In order to process your application, please add your complete, recent CV and Cover letter for this position.
ASML - Product Owner Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Product Owner Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next