ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - IT - Process Analyst Job Description
Support the IT Department's goal to deliver mature processes, reliable performance management and a process excellence framework to achieve and improve processes, resulting in lowering cost and higher customer satisfaction.
As Process Analyst you are responsible for continuous measurement and reporting of the IT processes. You will implement and secure improvement initiatives. You will be striving for operational excellence by implementing extensive improvement programs to boost quality and reliability, to reduce costs and to minimize risks into the day-to-day IT operations.
You will serve as IT Compliance subject matter expert and trusted advisor. By working closely with IT Security, Network and Application teams you are able evaluate the design and effectiveness of the control environment, both operational and technical. You develop reporting for remediation efforts and overall compliance with regulatory and operational standards, and to build compliance programs;
Besides this your job includes:
Context of the position
- Develop, implement and manage IT processes plus controls and other laws and regulations governing ASML;
- Facilitating and/or participating in process model workshops, interviewing key stakeholders and process performers to better understand workflow, developing process maps, identifying pinch points and bottlenecks, and recommending changes for process improvement;
- Facilitate and coordinate internal and external audits within IT, as well as periodic assessments to address specific risks.
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport', Europe's top tech hub. A sub-department within the IT organization is the Competence Center Operations & Infrastructure (O&I). This Competence Center provides all IT support services.
This includes generic IT infrastructure services like laptops and desktops, telecom services, network and datacenters for which we ensure that these services are running in an optimal way and we look at innovating the services. We also support the IT applications that are used at ASML.
You will report to the Senior Manager of the IT Quality department. The department aims to provide effective and efficient process and risk management for the Operations & infrastructure (O&I) department.Furthermore the IT Process Analyst maintains a strong relation with ASML corporate Risk and Assurance. This function is a part of the system of internal control within ASML.
ASML - IT - Process Analyst Job Requirements
- Master's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration with proven experience in quality management, process management and IT audit;
- Successful completion of a recognized post graduate course on IT-auditing with registered IT Auditors (RE's) title is preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of experience as Process Analyst or similar position;
- Professionally qualified – e.g. RE/ CISA, plus other specialist skills/qualifications like PRINCE 2, ITIL, COBIT, CISM, CISSP;
- Experience in IT audit is a must;
- ITIL V3 Certified Service Manager is an important preference;
- Experience with Service Now is a must;
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, SAP and Aris are a preference;
- Tangible working knowledge of key SOx regulations and experience in applying them
- Strong client-orientation and commitment to excellence;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Flexibility, adapt to company culture and individual's behavior (able to balance rigor and flexibility);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to create and maintain a large trusted network on all levels of the organization;
- Fluent in Dutch and English language.
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance. Talent Exploration:
ur selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
ASML - IT - Process Analyst Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - IT - Process Analyst Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next