ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - FPGA designer Job Description
As an FPGA Designer, your mission is to define, realize, manage and maintain the realization of FPGA designs that belong to ASML's company-internal IP block library. This library is used to create and maintain electronics that is embedded in the ASML products. Job Description The FPGA Designer is responsible for the following:
Context of the position
- Participate as an FPGA designer and expert in an Electronics-oriented design team.
- Define and document requirements for the IP blocks in ASML's IP Block Library.
- Contribute to the further development of the IP library by personally developing and maintaining IP blocks (i.e. coding).
- Define, document and execute tests to ensure tha the developed IP Blocks satisfy the requirements.
- Solve IP-block related problems and/or manage problem resolution during integration.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design anr realization of the products in the ASML portfolio.Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of all electronic functions and modules within these products.Within EDEV the group System Electrical Architecture (SEA) is responsible for the architecture, design, realization and qualification of electrical functions that are relevant for the system as a whole (i.e. not only for a particular subsystem of component). Withing the scope of the SEA group the EGD team is responsible for the maintenance of ASML's IP library.The FPGA Designer will report to the Team Lead of the EGD team.
ASML - FPGA designer Job Requirements
Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences or equivalent.Experience
- Experiences in the design of programmable logic (experience in the use of the VHDL design language is a strong plus).
- Technical knowledge of Programmable Logic but also of digital design in general.
- High motivated team player with good social and communication skills.
- Ability to convince others of certain design choices based on arguments.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Takes ownership in case of issues.
- Fluent English in word and writing (Dutch is convenient but not mandatory)
Be advised that this concerns a flex opportunity with an option to become a regular ASML employee after 12 months. All contracting (payroll) will be handled by ASML's preferred third party vendor, in accordance with ASML's remuneration package. Please take this into consideration when you apply for this vacancyPlease add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.Applications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - FPGA designer Application Information
ASML - FPGA designer Summary
0 - 2 years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Apply below to continue.Apply