ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Project Team Leader (Electrical projects) Job Description
As an (Project) Team Lead, you are planning, organizing, steering and tracking all electronics development activities for Mains Distribution & Safety Handling systems (Mains Distribution cabinets / power distribution and PLC assembly modules /mains- and control cabling / connection panels / electronics cooling / electrical- and machine safety/ safety PLC software) of the ASML products.
Context of the position
- The EDEV PTL is responsible for the following:
- Operate in multidisciplinary team.
- Manage outsourcing of electrical modules.
- Set up and maintain work breakdown and a planning (including resources & budget)
- Set up and maintain deliverables of engineers including coaching
- Execute and reporting on team plan and pro-actively align with Project Leader, operational sectors and suppliers
- Drive timely technical implementation choices & quality of the E-deliverables
- Drive identification of bottlenecks by team, prioritize and implement recovery actions.
- Drive identification and implementation of improvement opportunities in team
- Setup project organization and assist Group Leader in appraisals, recruitment and farm-out
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E, the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules of these products.Within EDEV the group Mains & Safety Infrastructure is responsible for the study, definition, realization and qualification of the mains power distribution, electrical- and machine safety of the complete ASML products.The (Project) Team Lead will report to the group leader Mains & Safety Infrastructure
ASML - Project Team Leader (Electrical projects) Job Requirements
Masters Degree or HBO/Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar level acquired by working experience.
- Practical multiple years experience in Electrical system design, especially in Low Voltage Designs (48 - 1000V) in a multidisciplinary organization
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics / cabling / mains / safety / diagnose / electronics cooling / PCBA.
- Has experience with general electrical engineering principles and electrical development methods and processes.
- Has knowledge of electrical connection methods, AC mains power and DC power distribution and signal transmission.
- Has knowledge on EMC and electrical safety (International (IEC) standards, US standards (NFPA, UL)
- Has knowledge on analogue and digital circuitry and power electronics
- Proven track record of team and/or project leader experience of technical projects with a size of 5-10 teammembers
- High motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professional designers.
- Personal authority and pragmatic attitude
- Drive, initiative and responsible
- Quality Focus
- Organizes work effectively and logically
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable)
ASML - Project Team Leader (Electrical projects) Application Information
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions.
The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.Applications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - Project Team Leader (Electrical projects) Summary
Electronics / Components
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Electrical Engineering, Technical, Electronics, Team Leader, Research & Development, PLC Software, EMC, (NFPA, UL), (International (IEC), Designer