TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts and accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction
Graduate Business Analyst Job Description
Global Supply Chain Management is at the heart of Toyota’s Manufacturing Operations in Europe.
Within this function, the Parts Logistics Division has the following responsibility:
- Plan and manage Toyota’s Production Parts Network, responsible for a Budget of €120m per annum (transporting parts from ~750 Suppliers to 7 x Plants) in accordance with the concepts of TPS (Toyota Production System).
- Plan and manage the Export of Parts (>€300m per annum) from Europe to Toyota Plants Worldwide to achieve Quality, Delivery and Cost Objectives.
The Logistics Department is responsible for:
- Logistics Plan: Designing logistics routes to achieve the required capacity (m3/day), following the principles of Just-In-Time and minimising cost.
- Operational Implementation: Coordinating the activities of the Logistics Partners to implement the plan and manage abnormalities.
- Cost Control: Evaluation and tracking of Logistics Cost and CO2 emissions for the Logistics Network.
- Kaizen: Identification of waste and implementation of countermeasures to achieve Continuous Improvement through the Monthly PDCA Cycle.
Within Logistics Department, System Team is responsible for:
- Logistics systems implementation: Through ‘value-added’ analysis of the Supply Chain identify improvement opportunities and propose system solutions answering business needs.
- Freight Tracking System roll-out: Lead development and roll-out of a 3-phased project supporting automation of freight tracking process, and develop reports to trigger PDCA by Logistics planners.
- System Coordination: Coordinate Logistics systems related matters (operational issues and improvement proposals) and act as window towards Information Systems Division.
- Kaizen: leading research in new fields of investigation to continuously improve Toyota’s network on the long run towards safer, greener, better quality and more efficient Supply Chain.
Graduate Business Analyst Job Requirements
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- University Degree in Engineering (specialisation in Logistics is an asset).
- Highly numeric, with strong logical and analytical skills
- Ability to express complex matter in simple terms for quick and effective decisions making.
- Ability to combine conceptual images with operational considerations.
- Ability to explore uncharted territories in search of new ways to improve Total Supply Chain.
- Strong consensus building skills
- You have affinity with automotive and are passionate about quality
- You are a pragmatic problem solver, result driven
- Strong team player with good communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Knowledge of programming tools like SQL is an asset
- Flexibility to travel within Europe.
- Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
- Valid driving license for Europe
- wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
- seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
- have strong planning and organizing skills
- enjoy working in a team in a very multicultural environment, respecting others
- have excellent communication skills
Graduate Business Analyst Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Graduate Business Analyst Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
||Business engineering, Management, Graduate, Toyota, business
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Apply below to continue.Apply