HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and connected services.
Our talented workforce and innovation strength create value for our stakeholders by enabling rich experiences through the connected car, connected enterprise and connected lifestyle.
Audiophiles from every generation call on HARMAN to deliver the best in sound in the studio and on the stage, at home and on the go. HARMAN’s portfolio of legendary audio brands includes AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson®and Revel®. More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to HARMAN audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
Seizing the rich opportunities of today’s global markets requires more than legendary sound. HARMAN has reshaped our organization and cost structure to make the Company more agile in a changing world and addressed the rising importance of highly integrated, software-rich products and services.
Most importantly, our track record of innovation, which has distinguished HARMAN and its premium audio and infotainment brands for more than 60 years, continues.
Big Data Senior Architect (m/f) Job Description
- Architectural and design leadership across multiple components of a HAD cloud service which will be behind some of the most luxurious automotive brand names
- Be a key driver behind the cloud based applications that drives Harman Connected Car products for autonomous driving
- Handling a great variety of SW modules dealing with various data types to ensure a deployable, maintainable, scalable, and reliable service
- Interfacing and driving the technical discussion and decisions with suppliers and customers
- Create benchmarks and code samples to demonstrate and explain SW solutions to other engineers and set standards to follow. Writing portable, modular, high performance code; self-explanatory code style; documentation
- Lead the design and cloud aware architecture of our HAD cloud services including data access, data structuring and warehousing, data analysis, learning and processing
- Integrating a variety of processes and methods into a common service platform
- Provide solutions for near real time data processing, while a safe and secure processing must be ensured at all times
- Analyze and improve complex, distributed algorithms for big data processing
- Implement most challenging parts of the georeferenced data processing and data analytics SW
- Elaborate component design, concepts, algorithms, and architecture for new features from future road map in area big-car-data analytics
- Technical coordination of different teams in the HAD cloud service Mapping & Anatlytics
Big Data Senior Architect (m/f) Job Requirements
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or similar qualification
- 10+ years of professional experience in software development in the area of data lakes, data mining, big data analysis, and/or deep learning algorithms
- At least 5+ years professional experience with cloud aware SW and time-dependend data processing; usage of streaming protocols, event sourcing and platform as a service / function as a service
- At least +5 years professional experience in development of customer grade products and services
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure, big data frameworks (Hadoop, Apache Spark or similar), and distributed storages (Hive, Cassandra or similar)
- Ability to write excellent code using different programming languages such as c/c++, Python, Java
- Ability to guide distributed teams; to define and control SW designs that will meet the requiremtens of today and are able to scale towards new functionality in the future
- At least 5 years of experience as technical lead of a development team
- Self confidence, high team spirit and excellent communication skills
- English fluently written and spoken
- Willingness to travel
Big Data Senior Architect (m/f) Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Big Data Senior Architect (m/f) Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
||Big Data, Architecture, c/c++, Python, data mining, algorithms, java developer, Design,
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next