We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changingproducts. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
Application Development Engineer (m/f) Job Description
Application Development Engineer (m/f) Plastics / Injection Molding
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
WHO YOU ARE
- In your new role, you will lead customer projects and developments in strategic areas such as new automotive application (e.g. electro-mobility) with time and budget responsibility
- You will support our marketing department in strategic area of new injection molding applications
- You will support our technical sales in business acquisition and troubleshooting on customers’ side
- You develop and increase the engineering design and processing knowhow beyond the technical status quo for polycarbonate materials
- You will transfer the new knowledge into the region APAC / NAFTA, train the regional colleagues and support global projects
- You hold a university degree in engineering in a relevant subject e.g. in plastics or in mechanical Engineering
- Furthermore you have experience in application development with thermoplastic materials
- Strategic thinking and organization skills are among your key competencies and you know how to deal with an intercultural environment
- You are an enthusiastic and motivating character with drive, energy and the ability to overcome potential obstacles
- You have strong interdisciplinary and international team skills – therefore the command of your German and English is fluent, both written and spoken
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fits this profile, please apply online via the Apply-Button
or at www.career.covestro.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation. Please also indicate your availability/notice period.
First questions will be answered by Ms Isabell Ramrath Phone: +49 214 6009 8246.Country
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.Keywords: application engineering, polymer engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, material science, application technology, plastics technology, production development, numerical simulation tools, injection molding.
Application Development Engineer (m/f) Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Application Development Engineer (m/f) Summary
2 - 5 years
||Leverkusen , Germany
||application engineering, polymer engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, material science, application technology, plastics technology, production development, numerical simulation tools, injection molding.