ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - IT-Network and ICS Security specialist Job Description
As a Network and ICS Security Specialist, you will help to set-up and maintain security policies, standards and guidelines for Network infrastructure, Datacenter and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) / SCADA network.You will assess current protection level of the network, datacenter and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and the compliance of these assets towards ASML policies, standards and applicable legislation.You will support projects, assess the effectiveness of the security of the network, infrastructure and ICS environment, and will, together with involved stakeholders, determine a solution strategy for detected security problems upon this scope.
As a Network and ICS Security Specialist you are responsible for (but not limited to) the following tasks:
Context of the position
- Set-up IT security standards applicable for network, datacenter, IoT and Scada / ICS and support the translation of these standards towards operational controls (people, process, technology).
- Responsible to assure that security and assurance requirements are effectively covered within Network, datacenter, infrastructure and ICS policies, standards and guidelines.
- Verify adequate implementation by ASML (IT) organization of (IT) security standards and security controls related to the scope of the function.
- Responsible to advice on security improvements, roadmaps and additional controls on network, infrastructure, datacenter, IoT and ICS/ SCADA network based upon audit results, incidents, industry standards and other lessons learned.
- Building a bridge between IT and OT organization and infrastructure.
- Define, align and support security roadmaps for network, datacenter and ICS / SCADA network.
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport', Europe's top tech hub.The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and (automation and optimization) of key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML's internal and external activities.A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Competence Center (CC) IT Security. IT Security CC protects the IT landscape of all ASML and operates within ASML IT and contributes to the IT Mission: Working together to accelerate ASML in accomplishing its business goals, securely.
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration
that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
ASML - IT-Network and ICS Security specialist Job Requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience
- More than 2-5 years' experience with security (assurance) of :
- network devices (e.g. routers, switches, load balancers, DNS, DHCP)
- DataCenter (DC) security.
- More than 2 years' experience with security of ICS / SCADA network, protocols and devices is a pre.
- More than 2 years' experience with conducting pentests and forensic investigation related to network, network devices and ICS systems.
- Familiar with future developments within the area of network security, data center security and ICS / SCADA security. E.g. Software Defined Networks (SDN) / Micro-Segmentation, Internet Of Things (IoT)
- Relevant security certifications like CISSP is a strong plus
- Relevant CISCO Security certifications (e.g. CCNA, CCNP)
- Relevant SCADA / ICS certificates (e.g. GICSP,CSSA, Industrial Security professional)
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous
- Familiar with local laws and legislation, Sarbanes Oxley
- Ability to interact with all levels including engineer and senior managers
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, analytical and statistical sampling skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required
- Flexibility to travel
ASML - IT-Network and ICS Security specialist Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - IT-Network and ICS Security specialist Summary
Micro / Nano Technology
Cloud computing / technology
Compliance & security
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years