ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - IT-3rd Party IT Security Manager Job Description
You assure that 3rd parties will meet at all times ASML standards and contractual obligations by conducting regular assessments and assure ASML's security requirements are safeguarded in contracts with 3rd parties
As third party security manager you translate ASML security requirements into security and assurance contractual obligations as part of the contract negotiation with 3rd parties. You certify that security and assurance requirements are effectively covered within (new) contracts with 3rd parties. You will verify, monitor and report compliance of 3rd parties upon ASML standards and contractual obligations towards (senior) management. You will be responsible to assess the security governance (people, processes, technique) of:
- Existing ASML (IT) services;
- 3rd parties managing (IT) services on behalf of ASML;
- 3rd parties delivering (IT) services towards ASML;
- 3rd parties / remote sites connected to ASML infrastructure;
- Compliance towards agreed contractual obligations and laws / legislation;This will be done via a structured IT audit process (incl. templates, control framework) and an approved risk based audit yearplanning You will discuss findings and recommendations towards suppliers and stakeholders and convince them to initiate corrective actions. Monitoring and reporting upon the progress of the implementation of the agreed corrective action is also part of the job Within the position you will travel up to 20%.
Besides this you will be for example responsible for:
Context of the position
- Support during contract negotiation by delivering an up-to-date (IT) security Schedule which will become part of the overall contract with the 3rd party.
- Support stakeholders with advice during implementation and execution of agreed corrective actions.
- Conduct regular re-assessments to monitor and report compliance towards ASML standards and to assure continual improvement by 3rd party.
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport', Europe's top tech hub.The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and (automation and optimization) of key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML's internal and external activities.A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Competence Center (CC) IT Security. IT Security CC protects the IT landscape of all ASML and operates within ASML IT and contributes to the IT Mission: Working together to accelerate ASML in accomplishing its business goals, securely.The 3rd party IT security manager reports to the Senior Network Security ManagerOther Information
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration
that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
ASML - IT-3rd Party IT Security Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree in an IT technical field or equivalent professional experience;
- EDP auditor with specialisation IT auditing
- Valid industry security related certifications such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),rand /or CISA are a plus;
- More than 6 years' experience as an (IT) Security auditor in a complex environment;
- Executing (IT) risk based Security audits and assessments on (IT) services, applications and business processes (Governance);
- Knowledge and experience with IT Security audit frameworks and standards;
- Knowledge of network systems, Hardware / software and security techniques and tooling;
- Experience with negotiation upon requirements and strategy with 3rd parties;
- Experience with classification of 3rd parties / suppliers and the assessment of 3rd parties;
- Knowledge and experience with set-up and execution of SOx / compliance audits.
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous;
- Process minded and Project Management skills;
- Diplomatic and good negotiations skills;
- Ability to interact with all levels including executives and senior managers;
- Ability to build a strong relationship with 3rd parties;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, analytical and statistical sampling skills;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required.
ASML - IT-3rd Party IT Security Manager Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - IT-3rd Party IT Security Manager Summary
Cloud computing / technology
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next