Dovre Group is a project partner and provides consulting services for large projects in all industries.
Dovre Group’s Project Personnel business specializes in providing competent and experienced project management and engineering professionals for large projects, for example in the energy industry, in particular the oil and gas industry, the infrastructure, mining and construction industry.
Dovre Group’s Consulting business provides advisory services and project management solutions for the effective development and execution of large projects in all industries.
We serve some of the biggest and most attractive clients around the world. Dovre Group operates globally from its main hubs in Norway, Singapore, Canada, United States, United Arab Emirates, Finland, Russia, South Korea and Sweden. Trustworthiness is the key in our relationships with every client we serve and every consultant we hire.
Dovre Group is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki (symbol: DOV1V). As a publicly listed company, we provide full transparency in our business operations and financial statements.
Hvac Engineer Job Description
The work will cover primarily the HVAC design on the topside unmanned process platform, but will include an HVAC solution for the civil building at the Kollsnes gas terminal for the power from shore scope. A continuation of this position after DG2 shall be taken up in due time before the DG2 decision.
- Prepare scope of work for the HVAC discipline for the planned C studies for the unmanned process platform (UPPTM) concept and any ventilation/cooling requirements for the civil building at Kollsnes for the electrical equipment (transformers/reactors).
- Contribute to the Krafla TORG development with responsibility for the HVAC discipline.
- Understand the TORG process and ensure that relevant technical requirements are identified, challenged and accepted for the Krafla TORG.
- Ensure a maturing of the HVAC technical concept towards concept frozen at DG2 in December 2018 and technical deliveries in line with a Class C study (TR1244)
- Provision of clean air in the closed rooms (EIT) identified as having HVAC
- Provision of correct temperature for equipment (cooling) and occupants during maintenance visits
- Provision of adequate air changes to the rooms with forced ventilation
- Provision of adequate pressure differences between non-hazardous and hazardous areas to avoid gas spreading.
- Develop the HVAC design with focus on an unmanned platform concept with low maintenance and minimum life cycle costs.
- Contribute to a robust material handling philosophy both in the construction and hook-up phases and during operations and maintenance periods.
- Follow up and manage the study contractor’s HVAC discipline and ensure both timely and quality in deliverables
- Document the Class C study HVAC solutions in the DG2 Decision Gate Support Package (DGSP)
- Contribute to UPP PDMS mod development with implementation of main HVAC ductin based on own design and or external contractor design. Njord B project :
- Follow-up of Contractor’s engineering activities and performance within HVAC design, with emphasis on elements that might have significant effect on technical quality, contract, schedule, weight, cost, interface and HSE.
- Follow-up technical issues from contractor, directly, by technical queries and e-messages.
- Ensure that FSU HVAC design are developed and aligned with relevant requirements and the professional ladder
- Ensure that Company requirements and Authorities requirements are understood by Contractor and implemented in the HVAC design
- Follow up and review contractor’s deliverables
- Ensure that HVAC related issues to the Safety case and Performance standards are understood by contractor and implemented in the system design
Hvac Engineer Job Requirements
- MSc or BSc within mechanical engineering / HVAC within min 5 years experience from oil & gas projects development / execution
- Extensive knowledge within the company`s governing documentation
- Experience with engineering and EPC contractors
- Personal qualities : Strong HSE focus Good multi discipline understanding Commercial mindset Strong team player
- Language requirements: English
Hvac Engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Hvac Engineer Summary
Oil & Gas
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
||mechanical, engineering, HAVAC, oil projects, gas projects, HSE,