ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - (System) Architect Mechatronics or Mechanical Job Description
Deliver high level (mechanical) mechatronics system architecture that enables the optimal functionality and cost effective engineering of new systems.
Context of the position
- Creation and investigation of mechatronics concept (M) design for wafer and sensor stages. Discuss with project members, sectors and peer experts. Come up with well-considered choices, validated against system requirements.
- Validate concepts on high level requirements regarding position accuracy, speed (system output) and other functional specification requirements
- Definition of high level modules and related technical interfaces. Monitor that projects stay within agreed specifications. Make use of your creativity and helicopter view to find solutions in case of conflicts.
- Knowledge transfer to production and other relevant groups
- Contribute to system roadmaps.
- Coaching and training on the job of mechanical/mechatronics engineers in the team.
- Setting direction in and deployment of the Way of Working (a.o. using V-model, Product Generation Process (PGP) and design reviews)
- Ensure proper competence management within the group, teaming up with the mechatronics competence within the department Development & Engineering.
The Architect Mechatronics reports to the team leader and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
- Contribution to the development of a state-of-the-art, high-tech measurement system.
- Challenge to meet performance specifications, quality aspects, time considerations and cost.
- Come in touch with every engineering process step.
- Dynamic environment.
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams and suppliers.
- International opportunities.
- Individual performance & talent management
ASML - (System) Architect Mechatronics or Mechanical Job Requirements
Master or PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in creating new machine concepts (or large complex modules).
- Covering all aspects like position accuracy, speed (output), layout, serviceability, transportability, install, etc...
- Familiar with FEM and related development tools.
- Basic knowledge of thermal management, flow control and static design
- NX (or other 3D design tool)
- Technical leadership. Sets out direction for technical project teams.
- Abstract thinking, out-of-the box thinking
- Helicopter view
- Communication. Effective communication with all levels and disciplines.
- Clear and structured way of reporting.
- Networking. Build and maintain networks throughout the organization and with suppliers
- Able to challenge others, to come up with even better ideas
ASML - (System) Architect Mechatronics or Mechanical Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - (System) Architect Mechatronics or Mechanical Summary
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Apply below to continue.Apply