ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Lead Engineer for Mechanical Development Job Description
To contribute to the development of products by designing, creating and testing sub-systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting. Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs.
Is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions, working together with the architect, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems.
Context of the position
- Specifies and designs modules and related parts supporting different (sub)systems.
- Is a technical leader to define the solution and guide several engineers as well as managing supplier feedback.
- Is concerned with the application mechanical construction principles .
- Realizes the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of various tests.
- Designs and realizes test equipment and appliances and is responsible for ensuring that prototypes are built and tests are carried out.
- Is responsible for the technical product documentation and design implementation towards manufacturing and field service.
The Lead Engineer reports to the team leader Mechanical Development and Functional Architect. The Lead Engineer is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
- Contribution to the development of a state-of-the-art, high-tech measurement system.
- Challenge to meet performance specifications, quality aspects, time considerations and cost.
- Come in touch with every engineering process step.
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams.
- International opportunities.
- Individual performance & talent management.
Key words: Mechanical, mechanics, design, engineering, NX
ASML - Lead Engineer for Mechanical Development Job Requirements
Bachelor (BSc) or Master (MSc) degree in Mechanical engineering.
- At least 7-10 years of relevant working experience.
- NX experience is preferred
- Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Expert knowledge of mechanical engineering is a must
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive his own development.
- Fluent in English
- Show ownership in not only implementing a module, but a function.
When you apply as a Lead Engineer on this vacancy you will get in the picture for 3 departments and 25 group leaders for mechanical Lead Engineer vacancies.
ASML - Lead Engineer for Mechanical Development Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Lead Engineer for Mechanical Development Summary
Micro / Nano Technology
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
|| Mechanical, mechanics, design, engineering, NX
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next