ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - DE SW MET Leveling - Assembly Integrator Job Description
As software integrator, you will play a central role in guarding the integration process and ensuring that the work from multiple projects is released in time and without errors to software releases that run on state of the art lithography tools.
You work in the Levelling group in the Metrology department of ASML. You integrate the work from multiple Leveling project teams into a separate module of the software system.
This module, termed ‘assembly', is shared across multiple software releases and is under control of the Leveling group.
- Execute the integration plan and prepare for release of new features.
- Support the project teams in planning integration work.
- Look ahead for potential integration conflicts between different projects.
- Look out for opportunities to combine or optimize different software deliveries.
- Clearly communicate status updates to several parties (projects, release integrators).
- Contribute to making the whole process more efficient (for example, by automating it).
Together with the Configuration Manager you define and execute the most efficient integration plan to meet the group's functional and software technical roadmap needs. The plans need continuous adaptations and therefore you will have to anticipate and take appropriate adjustments.Context of the position
Metro Levelling is a group within ASML's Metrology department and produces software solutions for ASML's lithography machines product line. Metrology is a central aspect of the tool function situated between the top-level control of machine (production) operations and the various sensor and actuator subsystems that physically control the process.
ASML - DE SW MET Leveling - Assembly Integrator Job Requirements
Bachelor or Master.
- 2-5 years of work experience with software integration.
- Knowledge of Unix-like systems and shell scripting required.
- Knowledge of Clear Case, Python, Perl, C and C++ preferred.
- Flexible and able to adapt plans to sudden requests and changes.
- Strong drive to ensure the tasks are completed with the required quality.
- Practical, with critical focus and attention to details.
- Good degree of autonomy. Independent decision making is desirable in combination with a cautious approach to choices that may have critical consequences.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents. You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.Applications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - DE SW MET Leveling - Assembly Integrator Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - DE SW MET Leveling - Assembly Integrator Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years