ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Software testing & integration engineer Job Description
The Integrator/Tester is a key participant in the system level test process and has an important contribution to the product releasing process.As part of our team :
- Define, deploy and execute software configuration management strategies and plans.
- Integrate the deliveries of the development teams in software releases and act as support desk for build and integration issues in the projects. Together with the projects incremental deliveries are planned to reduce the risks and allow for early testing.
- Perform integration activities for the packages that are released towards ASML APPS customers on a regular basis.
As a software configuration integrator/tester you are a member of the Applications System Test & Integration team.
You have multiple tasks:
Context of the position
- Contribute to defining, deploying and executing the software configuration management strategy for a new project. This is done in alignment with other software integrators in an international multi-site setting.
- Integrate the software deliveries of development projects into a product package. You check completeness of the delivery, you manage the software archive relations, you ensure a reliable build of the software and look for improvement possibilities to make this more efficient.
- Create releases, maintain a proper release administration and align with other integrators in a multi-site environment.
- Further automate the integration tasks and processes to increase integration efficiency.
Part of the system test and integration group within DE Applications Software.
The System Test and Integration (STI) team is responsible for the integration of project deliverables into a software package (release/patch) and testing the package at the system level.
ASML - Software testing & integration engineer Job Requirements
At least Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- Proven background of at least 3 years in software configuration and integration, preferably in a machine building environment.
- Experience with defining and deploying software configuration management strategies for new projects.
- Hands on experience with GIT and Atlassian tooling (Jira, Bamboo) is a must.
- Affinity with software build and integration
- Affinity with change and issue management
- Team player
- Communicative, also in international setting
- Result driven, “make it happen attitude”
- Proactive, self-starter
- Accurate in way of working
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”. Applications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - Software testing & integration engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Software testing & integration engineer Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years