ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Software Integrator Job Description
The Integrator/Tester is a key participant in the system level test process and has an important contribution to the product releasing process.As part of the STI team :
- Integrate the deliveries of the development teams in software releases and act as support desk for build and integration issues in the projects. Together with the projects incremental deliveries are planned to reduce the risks and allow for early testing.
- Perform integration activities for the packages that are released towards ASML customers on a regular basis.
As an Integrator you are a member of the Applications System Test & Integration team.
You have three tasks.
Context of the position
- The first and primary task is integrating the software deliveries of the development projects into a product package. You check completeness of the delivery, you manage the software archive relations, you ensure a reliable build of the software and look for improvement possibilities to make this more efficient.
- The second task is to create the service packs, do a proper administration and release the service packs.
- The third task is to further automate the integration tasks and processes to increase integration efficiency.
Part of the (Yieldstar) system test and integration group within Applications Software department
ASML - Software Integrator Job Requirements
Bachelor Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- Proven background of at least 3 years in software configuration and integration, preferably in a machine building environment.
- Hands on experience with GIT and JIRA is a must.
- Affinity with software build and integration
- Affinity with change and issue management
- Good team player
- Result driven, “make it happen attitude”
- Accurate in way of working
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents. You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”. Applications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - Software Integrator Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Software Integrator Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years